IT'S ABOUT TIME

Italic - inner monologuebold - pastbold italic - dream

bold - past
bold italic - dream

Chapter thirty-eight - IT'S ABOUT TIME

Hours later (April 2, 2016) - 5:30am

The sound of the alarm clock woke Justin from out of his sleep. He quickly sat up, gazing around the room in questioning. At first it wasn't registering to his brain on WHY he set the alarm clock. It took literally ten seconds for his mind to figure it out. "Shit." His heart fluttered. It was that time. They needed to be at the hospital by seven. "Bee?" He shook her gently, hearing her moan in response. "Baby, you gotta get up."

"Nooo." She whined while shrugging him off her.

"Bee..." He reached over to turn on the lamp sitting on the night stand. This action immediately got her attention.

She fluttered her eyes open, looking around the room. Why was the light on? She kept asking herself that but then it hit her. "Justin?" She quickly sat up, looking over at him. He was already out of bed and on his way to the bathroom.

"We have...an hour." He informed while glancing at his watch. "I suggest you get up."

"I gotta pee so bad." She sat up, carefully stepping out of bed and waddling towards the bathroom. At the time, Justin was standing in front of the sink splashing cool water on his face to help wake him. He still couldn't stop thinking about the way his wife and mother double teamed him the other night. Something like that didn't usually bother him but it did this time for some reason.

"Last night was really fucked up. I thought you should know." She walked pass him, reaching around to grope his semi-hard on in his boxers. "Are you..." He gave her this unbelievable expression. "What was that for?"

"I just felt like touching it." She spoke simply. He watched her sit down on the toilet to urinate. "What a relief." She moaned softly. "Any way..." She happened to look up; her eyes landing on his boxers. The semi-hard on was now a full-hard on. "Aha." She couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You think that's funny? You can't touch my dick and not expect for me to want some. THEN laugh about it KNOWING there's nothing I can do right now. That's just evil." He began brushing his teeth. "Evil." He repeated through a mouthful of toothpaste. "I'm...go...memba dat." He spoke during the process of brushing his teeth and tongue.

"What? I didn't understand you." She stood up, flushing the toilet. "You may wanna finish brushing your teeth before you decide to talk." He spit out some foamy toothpaste in the sink and continued brushing his teeth. She stood behind him, wrapping both her arms around his waist. "I love you." She spoke, planting a kiss on his cheek. He could feel her hand sneaking in his boxers, groping his cock some more.

"Ha-ha." He quickly gargled out his mouth with water and turned to face her. "You're gonna pay for that." He leaned in, biting her neck playfully.