LOVE

Italic - inner monologue

bold - past

Chapter four - LOVE

November 5, 1998 - Four days later

Justin stood out on his balcony talking on the phone with his girlfriend, Danielle. "Well I miss you too. I still have months to go. Yeah." He stood up, ambling towards the railing to gaze out at the view. He could see the streets and buildings in his distance. As well as the hotel's pool and the rest of the building. "I don't even know. It's been hectic. Yeah. I'm enjoying myself. A few. Ha-ha. Well no. Of course not. I was actually gonna talk about us. I know it's been hard for you. Me being away. I know how hard long distance relationships can be and I understand if you want to give us...I don't know. No, no, no. I just...it's selfish of me. Putting you through this."

The sound of a incoming text immediately got his attention. He pulled the phone away to gaze at the screen. The name brought a smile to his face.

He quickly put the phone back to his ear. "Uhh yeah." He replied, having no idea what she said. "Okay. No, it's fine. Call me when you can. Okay. Tell her I said hi. Good night, Danielle." He ended the call, putting his attention back on the text message he received.

B.K. Nov 5. 11:55pm

Want company?

He quickly texted her back on his way inside the suite.

Beyoncé read the text from Justin; her heart fluttering. She was in her hotel suite sitting on the bed in the bedroom.

It literally took her an whole hour to decide whether to text him. After the club that night and the kiss they almost shared, things were a bit awkward between them. She didn't look at him the same. In a good way. All she thought about was fucking the shit out of him whenever she saw him.

Ten minutes had passed and Beyoncé finally made it to Justin's hotel. She stood in front of the door, taking a deep breath before knocking. Moments later, the door flew open, revealing the familiar guy. "Hi." He greeted, flashing her a smile.

Her eyes quickly eyed his body. He only wore a pair of pajama pants. Hilarious pajamas pants at that. It had Michael Jackson's face all over them in his Thriller days. "Cute pajamas." She spoke teasingly with a chuckle.

"Umm, I'm gonna go change..." He turned, heading further inside. "Come in."

"Justin..." She entered the suite, shutting the door behind her. "Don't." He came to a halt, slowly turning to face her. "You don't have to. I think they're cute. I'm a fan of Michael too." A smirk formed upon his lips.

"You wanna...watch Thriller?"

April 2, 2014 - Nearly two months later (London, UK)

I sat there watching her. She was sleeping so peacefully. She looked so beautiful and relaxed. I tried finishing off a song that I'd been working on for weeks. But due to the tour; I've had set backs. It was eight o'clock in the morning and my next show was in twelve hours.