TROUBLE

Italic - inner monologuebold - past

bold - past

Chapter twenty-six - TROUBLE

Two months later (October 15, 2012) - Los Angeles, California

THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY

Justin's third album finally dropped. Part one of The 20/20 Experience. The other half was scheduled to be released in April 2013.

He was celebrating the release at Club 7 in Los Angeles not far from his mansion with Beyoncé and other friends and family.

There were people out on the floor dancing along to the tracks. Others were drinking at the bar, mingling and just having fun.

You can let the groove get in
(All night longggg)
Just let the groove get in
(All night longggg)
You can let the groove get in

He stood near the bar drinking from bottle of wine. He rarely ever got drunk but tonight, he was going to make an exception. "So we're in the studio getting out...three tracks in one!!" Pharrell Williams, his friend and producer shouted over the music. "I'm working on some new material too! I want you to be on one track!"

"That'll be hot. I forgot to call you the other day. I was thinking about doing another challenge for the children! I'm trying to rally up some friends. See if they're interested."

"Justin?" Solange approached him, holding her cell phone to her ear. "That bitch isn't answering." He returned a surprised look.

"Whoa. Calm down. What's wrong?"

"Linda! The frigging babysitter. She's not answering the phone. Daniel's with her. Shit. I shouldn't have let you talk me into letting her watch him." She was clearly angry and he hardly ever saw her like this.

"She's probably tied up."

"Tied up? Doing what? She's supposed to be watching Daniel. What the hell could she be doing?"

"Solange, you're getting worked up over nothing. Relax. I'll see if I can get a hold of her." He pulled out his cell phone, preparing to call her. As soon as the phone started dialing out, he placed it against his ear.

"Hello?" A voice answered.

"Linda? Jesus, what the hell are you doing? Why aren't you answering your phone?"

"What? Someone was calling me?"

"Yeah. Daniel's mom is calling. Pick up the phone." She snatched his phone from him, placing it against her ear.

"I've been calling you. I called FIVE times." Justin propped his elbow on the bar counter, using his hand to rub his face in frustration. Solange was making a big deal out of nothing. He had a feeling she was going to go off on this babysitter. "What's going on over there? Where's my baby?" She rested her hand on her hip in attitude. "I'm coming home soon." She ended the call, handing the phone back to him. "Incompetent bitch. You know what she was doing? Watching TV."