THE KISS

Italic - inner monologuebold - past

bold - past

Chapter eighteen - THE KISS

Later that evening (December 15, 2007) - 10:45pm

It had been two hours into the concert and Justin was about to finish off with his single, Until the end of time. "So many beautiful ladies out there tonight!" He shouted into the microphone. The women screamed instantly. He could see a row of women in the front jumping frantically and reaching out for him. "I wanna sing a song to you." He turned to face the balcony that was on the second floor. Beyoncé and her crew were sitting there watching the show after performing an hour earlier. "This song is dedicated to you." The music began to play and the crowd became even louder.

"He did not just do that." Karina sat next to her. Beyoncé had on a Houston cap over her head and she used that to conceal her face when she looked down. She didn't want to reveal how this made her feel. This was the first time he acknowledged her on their tour while performing. First the public kiss. Now this.

"Because if your love was all I hadddd in this lifeeee." She looked up to gaze at him. He was standing at the edge of the stage holding a fan's hand. "Well that would be enoughhh until the end of timeee." He released her hand, making his way down the stage towards the other end. "So rest your weary heartttt and relax your minddd. 'Cause I'm gonna love you girlll until the end of timeee."

He turned to face the balcony once more, looking up to stare at the group of people. His eyes automatically landed on Beyoncé who was sitting. He winked, flashing her a smile. She blushed, trying so hard not to reveal a smile. "I saw that." Karina pointed out.

"Shut up."

Five minutes into the show, he decided to switch it up to one of his hits. "I've decided to give y'all a bonus." The crowd got louder again. His dancers moved their way onstage and the back-up singers danced along to the song while singing. "If I wrote you a symphony just to say how much you mean to me."

"What would you do?" The back-up singers song.

Lights were flashing. The music was very loud.

"I can see us holding hands. Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand."

"I can see us on the country side. Sitting on the grass, laying side by side." Karina song, quickly standing up in her seat. "JUSTINNNN!!!!" She screamed like one of his crazed fans.

"Sit your ass down." Beyoncé grabbed her by the arm, yanking her down in her seat.

"What? I love this song."

"My loveeeee. My loveeee. My loveeeee. My loveeeee."

"Now if I wrote you a love note. And made you smile with every word I wroteee."