AGAIN

Italic - inner monologuebold - past

bold - past

Chapter twenty-two - AGAIN

An hour later (April 5, 2009) - 11:55pm

"How does that feel?" Beyoncé was on the living room floor next to Justin kissing him on the chest. "Poor baby. You all scratched up. Looking like a leopard."

"Uhhh I think that would be a tiger. Leopards have dots." She broke out laughing. "Ahaha. At least last time I checked." She chuckled some more while rubbing her eyes. "Jesus, woman. You that tired? You look like you're feeling realllll good."

"Ha-ha. I am. Thanks to you." She reached over to grab a strawberry from off the tray from room service. "These are really sweet."

"They are. But not as sweet as you." She met his gaze, a smile forming upon her lips.

"You're so full of it."

"Ahaha. What? I'm being serious. You are sweet." She watched him in lean, pecking her on the lips. "Why do you think I can't get enough of you? Even when you make me angry. I still think about you."

"Hmm well don't think I'm stupid. I know what you're trying to do."

"Oh yeah? And what is that? I don't even know what I'm trying to do." He joked.

"You're trying to get back on my good side so I can move back in with you." He laughed pathetically.

"Really? You think that's what I'm doing? Why can't it be that I just miss you? Trust me, I'm not trying to get you to move back in. The NEXT time we move in together, things will be different."

"Like how?"

"You'll be married to me. You'll be Misses Timberlake." She blushed in response. "I'm doing it right the next time. Nothing's changed. I still wanna make you my wife someday. Then we'll have beautiful kids together. A boy and a girl. The boy will look like me. The girl will look like you." She laughed faintly; her eyes meeting his gaze. "She'll inherit your beautiful voice and those eyes of yours. I just melt looking into them." Her heart fluttered. He was always so good with his words. "She'll probably have that feisty attitude of yours."

"Well if we do have a boy, I hope he takes your looks. Everything about you is beautiful. Especially your eyes. I love the color of them. They change too, don't they?"

"Uhhh yeah. They do." He kept her gaze; a smile forming upon his lips. "You really think everything about me is beautiful?" She nodded yes.

"I do."

"Aww. That's so sweet." She chortled at his goofy behavior. "No girl has ever said that about me. That's the truth. Most of the time, they're saying that I'm annoying or immature."