SOLO VS. JUSTIN

Italic - inner monologuebold - past

bold - past

Chapter thirty-one - SOLO VS. JUSTIN

Three hours later (December 26, 2015) - Houston, Texas

It was five in the evening and Beyoncé hadn't seen Justin since he walked off on her earlier. She hadn't seen her father either. Were they together? And where? It was the day after Christmas and the family was supposed to spend time together. But the men were nowhere to be found. "I'm gonna kill him." Beyoncé sat on the sofa in the living room next to Solange who was rubbing her back trying to console. "When I see him, I'm gonna strangle him until he stops breathing. And when he stops breathing, I'm gonna keep strangling him." Solange chuckled softly.

"I bet you any type of money, him and daddy are out somewhere."

"He's not answering his phone. Why wouldn't he answer his phone?" She concealed her face in the palm of her hands. "He's been acting so stupid ever since I got pregnant. It's like...he doesn't understand. What I'm going through and how uncomfortable this is for me." She sat back, sighing heavily. "I wanna just have this baby already. I feel fat. I feel unattractive." She sniffled, carefully patting underneath her eyes to rid of the tears. All Solange could do was sit there and watch her. She understood because she was in that position with Daniel and the baby she gave up for adoption. "I saw in the paper that he was producing this new girl's album. Her name is..." She paused, thinking very hard. It was right on the tip of her tongue. She saw the face in her head but she couldn't remember the name for some reason. "I forgot her name. She's a new artist. He thinks I don't know why he's helping her. Like I was born yesterday. If you see her, you'll see what I'm talking about. Then he acts like this. On some days, he's the sweetest husband in the world. He's catering to me...making me dinner. Breakfast in bed. Rubbing my feet and back. He's just so sweet. And then he's like this. Just abandons me. He's so different now when he's around daddy. It's like, they've become best friends. They're always hanging out when they're together and he just forgets about me. And then he has the nerve to lie to me, like I won't know." Solange knew she was just over worked because of the hormones. "I'm tired of being treated like I have no sense."

"It's gonna be okay, Bee." She assured, wrapping her arm around her. "He's gonna be back with daddy and you can tell him how you feel then. He won't be able to run away for long."

"Oh boy." She sighed heavily. "I'm so tired. I'm hungry again."

"You want me to make you a cake?"

"Um...yes. Please."

"Sure." She stood up, making her way towards the kitchen. "Watch what I tell you, Bee. He's gonna be begging for your forgiveness later."

"He's gonna be doing more than that."
___________

"I know my daughter. I know women." Matthew approached the BMW with Justin and his bodyguard. They just left a department store after taking a ride into town. "She'll forget about it all once she sees that."