FUN AND GAMES

Italic - inner monologuebold - past

bold - past

Chapter sixteen - FUN AND GAMES

Meanwhile (July 11, 2007) - 12:06pm

Justin stood out in front of the stage where the audience would be talking with his manager Johnny Wright and his best friend Trace who were accompanying him on tour. "The concert isn't till nine so we have plenty of time."

"And how many dancers are there again?" Johnny asked.

"Uhhh five. Five dancers and four back-up singers. The seamstress is flying in today before the concert with the uniforms. I just got off the..." Music blasted throughout the stadium, interrupting him.

He quickly looked away to gaze at the stage area to see people walking out. "It's so loud." The familiar voice echoed throughout the room.

Beyoncé walked out on stage in a revealing outfit. The music stopped briefly than began to play again.

"Front row seats." Johnny teased while keeping his gaze on the stage. "This is gonna be an amazing concert. With you and Beyoncé collaborating like this." He added, crossing his arms over his chest.

Justin kept his gaze on her and the dancers as well as they got into position to rehearse for the concert. "I'm feeling sexyyyyy." She song, hearing the music stop again. "Too loud. Aha. I'm gonna go deaf here."

"Might as well stay and watch." Trace spoke, taking a seat on one of the chairs.

The music started to play again and Beyoncé and the dancers rehearsed what they learned earlier. "Tonight, I'll be your naughty girl. I'm calling all my girls. We're gonna turn this party outtt. I know you want my body." Justin's eyes were glued to her. The way she performed. She was like a different person on stage. "Tonight I'll be your naughty girl. I'm calling all my girls. I see you look me up and downnn. And I came to party." The second she met his gaze, he felt a chill shoot up his spine. She kept dancing and singing while looking at him as if she was singing directly at him.

Trace slowly looked back to gaze at Justin who stood there looking as if he was in some kind of trance. "Ohhh love to love you babyyyy. Ohhh love to love you babyyyy." She laid down on the stage, rolling over on her back with the microphone to her lips as she continued to sing. "Ohhh love to love you babyyyy." What was she doing? He knew this was part of her routine but why was it turning him on?

She laid on her back with one of her legs up in the air. The outfit she had on was some sort of one piece, vintage bathing suit specially made outfit for her. It looked like a bathing suit but also something else. He didn't know what it was. All he knew was that he couldn't taking his eyes off her.

Trace got Johnny's attention, redirecting it to Justin who just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest hawking down Beyoncé. "Justin?" Trace called while clapping his hands, immediately waking him out of the trance. "You still with us? Ahahaha." He noticed the two laughing with their gaze on him.