BEYONCÉ

Italic - inner monologue

bold - past

Chapter one - BEYONCÉ

January 30, 2014 - New York, New York

It was beautiful. Being in his arms. Making love. I couldn't get enough of this man and it was NEVER like this. I never got to a point where I couldn't stop thinking about a man. When I woke up. When I went about my day. He was always on my mind.

We both knew each other for years. We met when we were teenagers on tour. Destiny's Child and *N Sync live.

Justin Timberlake and me, Beyoncé Knowles. Everyone knew about us. We were America's powerful couple. In the media and behind closed doors.

Beyoncé laid on top of Justin in the bedroom of the hotel suite they were staying for the night. She had to perform on 106 & Park the following morning. "But I really think I should get off you so I can...hop in the shower and get ready for bed."

"You're always sleeping early."

"And you're always sleeping late." She traced the bottom of his lip with the tip of her finger. "I thought you were leaving for the studio tonight."

"I changed my mind. I'm tired. I think I'm gonna stay here with you. IF that's okay with you. UNLESS...you want me to leave." He teased.

"I don't." She leaned in, kissing him on the lips. "I want you to stay with me."

"Then I'll stay." He reached up, running his fingers through her lose lair. The two of them laid there gazing into one another's eyes, admiring each other. "You're so bootiful." She laughed faintly.

"Bootiful?"

"Yeah. You're a beautiful woman with a nice booty. Ha-ha. I made that up so don't try and steal it." She shook her head pathetically.

"Okay. Well you're..." She bit her lip in thought. "You're sexilicious." He broke out laughing.

"Sexilicious? Ahaha."

"Yes. You're a scrumptious...DELICIOUS, sexy man. And I can't get enough of you." He reversed positions, pinning both her arms over her head.

"Now that's where you're wrong. I can't get enough of you. I breathe you." He leaned in, planting sweet kisses on her neck. "I smell you from miles away." She shut her eyes, moaning softly. The way he touched her. The way he kissed her made her weak all over. "Are you gonna make me beg?" He looked up to stare at her. "You love me?" A smile slowly formed upon her lips.

"Of course. So much it scares me." She kept his gaze, thoughts wandering her mind. "You love me?" He nodded yes.

"I do. Very much." He licked his lips, never taking his gaze off her. "We both love each other very much. So..." He hesitated.

"Baby, I know what you're going to say. We...I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do right now. We're so busy. You're still on tour and I've been traveling, performing like crazy too. We should wait till after."

"After what?"

"Your tour." He released her arms, allowing her to wrap them around his neck. "You know what song's been in my head all day?" She pulled him down, locking lips with his. "Mmm." She moaned softly, slowly breaking away.

"What?" He asked, gazing into her eyes.

"I got that tunnel vision for you." She song. "I got that..." He laughed faintly, gradually leaning in to kiss her. "...tunnel vision..." She song between kisses. "I still think the second half was the best."