HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE

Italic - inner monologuebold - past

bold - past

Chapter ten - HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE

A week later (December 20, 1998) - Dallas, Texas

"Hit me baby one more time." Britney was still the opening act for the Nsync and Destiny's Child world tour. She had just finished performing her hit song and ran off stage with her back up singers and dancers.

Justin and Beyoncé were being ordinary teens. Sneaking around to see and talk to one another. Destiny's Child was scheduled to perform in fifteen minutes and Beyoncé was nowhere to be found. Her and Justin decided to sneak away and ended up in dark janitorial room.

"Let's run away together." He teased.

"If only it were that easy." She was pinned against the wall with her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. He met lips with hers, sliding in and out of her steadily. She couldn't help but cry out in pleasure. It just felt too good to ignore. "Don't ever stop." She moaned.

"Aha. If only it were THAT easy."

"Where the hell is Beyoncé?" Matthew searched the girls dressing room for his daughter that was missing in action.

"I...don't know. We thought she was with you." Kelly answered nervously.

"To think of it, I thought I saw her..." Latoya trailed off. Matthew met her gaze, waiting for her to finish her sentence. "Never mind."

"What the hell is going on? Where is Bee? If you know, you need to tell me right now." He demanded. The three of them stood there in their outfits all nervous looking.

"I..." Latoya didn't know what to say. She didn't want to get her best friend in trouble but she was also afraid of Matthew.

"We don't know where..."

"Don't lie." He crossed his arms over his chest as thoughts wandered his mind. "Did you see Justin? Did you see her with him?" They quickly shook their heads no. "You're lying to me?" They quickly shook their heads no again. "Because if you are..."

"Daddy?" He quickly turned to see his daughter standing in the door way all ready for their performance. "What's going on?" He rushed towards her and grabbed her arm, yanking her out of the room. "Daddy, what..." He led her down the hall.

This was embarrassing. Everyone was watching her just being nosy. And what made her feel like more crap was Justin. He stood backstage with the other guys when Matthew practically drug her in the room towards him.

"You..." He pointed to him. "Come here." He looked around already knowing that Matthew was referring to him. "Come here." He repeated.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" Beyoncé was terrified. She had no idea what was about to happen. She just knew that it wasn't going to be good.