"Ha ha." He laughed phony like.

"Wow. I've never seen you like that. You weren't here. I mean, you were here. You're standing there obviously but you were..."

"Fuck you." He continued to laugh at him.

After Beyoncé finished rehearsing, she headed down the hall towards her dressing room. She happened to walk pass a room with the door cracked open. Being the nosy person she was, she stopped and back tracked, cautiously peering through the crack of the door. She could see two people standing by the sofa talking. It was Justin and some blond woman. Was it Cameron?

He wrapped his arms around her while leaning in to kiss her. Seeing this made her a little jealous. Who was she fooling? She wasn't a little jealous. She was a lot jealous.

The man that she loved was standing there making out with another woman. She wanted to look away but she couldn't. She even regretted looking. "I won't be done here until probably midnight. So I'll call you." He held her in his arms, skimming her back soothingly. "Everything will be fine." As he stood there holding her, he happened to look over at the room door. He wasn't so sure but he thought he saw someone behind the door.

Beyoncé quickly proceeded down the hall towards her dressing room. As soon as she made it to the room, she shut the door, resting her back against it. She shouldn't even be upset about this because she knew he was seeing someone. But SEEING this for herself was different than hearing about it.

A knock on her door startled her.

She quickly turned to open the door, automatically gazing in on a familiar guy. He stood there with that same blond woman. Just as she suspected, it was Cameron. "Hey!" He was the first to speak. "Are you busy? I wanted you to meet someone." Cameron flashed her a smile.

"Hi." She spoke while extending her hand out to shake hers. "I'm a big fan. I've been asking Justin to introduce me to you for the longest."

"Oh..." She returned a smile while shaking her hand. "I'm flattered."

"I was hoping to stick around for the concert but I have a press conference in California tomorrow morning and the earliest flight out is in three hours. Sucks. But I am SO glad I finally met you. This is awesome." Her blondish hair and BLUE eyes. She was so happy for some reason.

"Well it was really nice meeting you." She looked over at Justin who was hawking her down. He quickly took his eyes off her to stare at Cameron. "I wish I could chat more but I have..."

"Oh right! Yes! Of course. I know you're busy and trying to get ready for the concert. I hope to talk again...soon."

"Sure. Take care." Justin waved at her on his way down the hall with Cameron. She shut the door; her eyes burning a hole into it as thoughts wandered her mind. A part of her was angry that he introduced her to his new girlfriend but she knew he didn't mean anything by it. That was probably one of the reasons why he was holding off for so long; trying to avoid introducing them.

That was awkward.

By eight that evening, everyone was at the stadium for the concert. Beyoncé and her crew were in the dressing room getting ready. "La di da da di daaaaa." She song along to the music on the radio as she stood in front of a huge mirror getting ready. "God, I gotta lose some weight." She spoke, eying her thighs and butt.

"Ain't nothing wrong with you. What? You wanna look like a stick figure or something?" Desiree walked by her in her outfit.

"I just wanna lose about ten pounds." A knock on the door got their attention. Lana unlocked the door, yanking it open. To her surprise, Justin stood in the hall with a huge African American guy.