"Really? So you're naturally that amazing?"

"I wouldn't say amazing."

"I would." He smiles. "We should do a duet."

"You'd really want to do a duet with me?"

"Of course, why not?"

"Because I'm a nobody, I'm just starting, I'm not the greatest singer."

"You are a great singer, don't doubt yourself. Even if you're not famous yet that's not the point, I'd be honoured to do a song with someone as talented as you. And besides, when I was first starting out I was working with Usher, Sean Kingston, it was amazing, it really helped boost my career."

"You really want to do a song with me?"

"I really do."

Scooter comes back into the room.

"Okay, I'm back." He says. "Ready to write that song JB?"

"Yeah, about that Scoot. I was thinking maybe I could do a duet with (y/n)?"

"That sounds like a great idea! You want to (y/n)?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Awesome."

"Do you want to write it with me, just us too?" Justin asks you.

"I don't know how good I am at writing songs."

"Didn't you write one last time on your own?"

"Yeah-"

"Then your great at writing songs."

"Okay."

Justin grabs a book and you both start discussing idea's.

***

It gets to 10pm. Scooter went home, you and Justin finished a box of pizza, you just finished writing the melody and lyrics.

"That's great." He says after reading it. "You're a really good song writer."

"Thanks."

You still can't believe you're here writing a song with your idol.

"We got that done quicker than I though we would, it normally takes me sometimes up to a few weeks to write a song if I'm writing it with someone else. I always want it to be perfect, but you write perfectly."

"Thanks." You can't stop blushing.

"You know you're cute when you blush?" He smiles.

He looks into your (y/e/c) eyes with his beautiful brown ones. He starts to lean in closer. He cups your cheek with his hand. He keeps leaning in. Closer and closer until his lips are on yours. You immediately kiss back. You kiss in perfect unison. He pulls away.

"I've wanted to do that ever since I met you earlier today." He smiles.

"I've wanted you to do that since I first found you on youtube." You admit. He laughs and kissing you again.

You talk until 12 then fall asleep on the couch.

***

You wake up to find yourself in the studio, lying on Justin's chest. He's gently stroking your arm. You look up at him.

"Morning." You say sleepily.

"Morning beautiful." He smiles.

The door to the studio opens and you quickly get off of Justin and sit up.

"You guys stayed here all night?" Scooter asks coming towards you.

"Yeah. We finished the song." Justin says.

"Really? Thats great, have you recorded it yet?"

"Nope. We can now."

He stands up and takes your hand. He lets you into the booth. You both put your headphones on and start singing.

***

"Wow, you guys that was amazing. I have to do some editing so you guys can leave. I'll call you guys later."

You and Justin walk out of the booth and into the hallway.

"You were amazing." He smiles and kisses you. You're kind of shocked. "Wait, I should probably ask first, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He says shyly.

"Of course, I'd love to."

"Good." He smiles and kisses you again.

The End.

How was it? Sorry if it's not what you wanted.

Comment and Vote

I need requests!