𝙲𝚑 ₂₆ 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Didn't the twerp say that they didn't need you?" Jessie says and laughs extremely loud.

"That they would do better without you?" James says taunting me.

"Who said that?" I ask taking a step back.

"That one right there." Meowth says and the three of them point and I look back to see they're are pointing at Ash.

Ash looks at them angrily and starts banging on the glass. "I never said that!" He yells continuing to bang.

"Said or not said, you guys aren't friends anymore, so why don't you skedaddle." Meowth says.

"I may not travel with them anymore, but they are still my friends and always will be! I'm not going anywhere!" I shout. And Rocky lets out a loud howl.

"You little pest, ugghh Gourgeist shadow ball!" Jessie shouts out angrily pointing towards me.

"Victini now!" I shout. Rocky jumps out of the way and I take Victini in my arms and he gives me power to make a very big jump that gets me out of the way of shadow ball. I land safely next to Rocky and giggle.

"That was a rush!" I say feeling the adrenaline from jumping so high.

"Inkay use psybeam!" James shouts.

"Rocky dodge and use Accelerock on Inkay, Victni use dazzling gleam on Gourgiest!" I shout.

Rocky dodges psybeam and leaps over Inkay, then attacks from behind. Gourgiest is left open for a chance to attack and Victini attacks it with dazzling gleam which is super effective. Rocky and Victni make there way back over to me and I smirk.

"Had enough?" I ask and they both look frustrated.

"Inkay use tackle!" James shouts.

"Gourgiest use dark pulse!" Jessie shouts.

"Victini stand with me, Rocky use Rock slide!"

Rocky runs and dives past dark pulse and tackle, but before he can use Rock slide the Robot grabs onto Rocky and hold him in a tight grip.

"Rocky!" I shout out worriedly. I look down at my hands and see they are shaking slightly. I clench my fists hard until they turn white and I take a shaky breath closing my eyes. Victini calls out for me worriedly but I just shake my head. I open my eyes and an evil smirk crosses my face.

"Victini lets do this..." I say pulling something out of my bag and I show it to Victini who nods happily and stays next to me. I put the Firium Z-Crystal on my Z-Ring and look up at Team Rocket.

"Here's a little something from Alola." I spat at Team Rocket and cross my arms and I do the motions to Inferno Overdrive.

Victini begins to glow an orange aura and a huge ball of fire grows incredibly large in front of me I do the last moment to Inferno Overdrive and Victini sends the large ball of fire at Team Rocket and goes right through the Robot leaving a huge while in the middle. The robot's arm drops Rocky and Rocky comes over to us. The robot begins to spark like crazy and we back up a bit. The robot explodes and sends Rocky, Victini and I falling back on the ground and Team Rocket get sent blasting off.

Victini cheers and flies around happlily and I giggle. Rocky runs to the glass where the gang is and I follow him.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask.

"We're fine! We just need to get out of here." Clemont says and I laugh.

"Oops forgot that part." I giggle and I look over at Victini.

"Okay Victini I need you to melt the glass." I say and he nods.

"Tini tini!" Victini cheers and his body glows a orange aura and places his hands on the glass heating it up and it melts to a small opening for the gang to exit from and they do one by one.