𝙲𝚑 ₂₅ 𝙰 𝙵𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Start from the beginning

The only one left is Ash, who hasn't said a word this entire time. I don't want to meet his gaze because it will be another stab to the heart. The curiously eats me up and forces me to speak.

"You're not going to say anything?" I mumble softly, so quietly that I'm surprised he heard me.

"What do you want me to say? Do you want me to jump for joy? You're leaving for no reason, and I'm just so confused on why you're leaving." He says in a dull tone and I just scoff. Is he freaking serious! He can't be this dense!!!

"You know when Serena told me you were dense, I didn't want to believe it, but now I do." I say sarcastically and turn away from him rubbing my face feeling rather annoyed.

"How am I being dense?" He asks and I feel the harsh glare on my back but I don't dare to face him. Keep your cool Olivia. Just walk away....and everything will be cool. That's what I did.

I walked away....only to be stopped by him grabbing onto my shoulder making me face him. Only for him to look at me with so much hurt, passion and anger.

"Explain to me how am I dense! I have done nothing wrong." He says defensively which makes me scoff.

"It's you!! It's always been you! You're the only reason that I want to leave and go on my own!" I yell out loudly and he takes a step back looking more hurt and confused, but I didn't care. You wanted to play with the fire so now you're going to get burnt.

"What did I do?" He mumbles.

"What didn't you do Ash ketchum! You heard me pour my heart out to you when you were in that coma! Yet you were sitting pretty with your little personal red head from Kanto. This constant drama that's been going on between us is so old and so tiring I'm sick of it! I'm done! I don't want to go through with this anymore! Don't you get that!" I scream out feeling my voice go hoarse as I cry while screaming. I poke his chest harshly with every word I spit out at him and it makes him walk backwards. I know my face is as red as a tamoto berry but I don't care he had to hear it.

"You're being a hypocrite! Did I decide to go on my own, when you basically were having fun with Nihei! You threw yourself onto him just only after our day together!" He shouts in my face and I just laugh.

"That's not the same and you know it, I only told Serena I liked Nihei because I didn't want the others to know what we did!! I played a role to keep up with the lie. Yes I admit I did like his attention, but I only saw you Ash. It's always been you and it will always be you!" I spat out and the smug look on his face turns to shock.

"Darkari was right about you all along. You got me to fall in love with you Ash ketchum. Only for you to play with my heart and shatter it to pieces. I'm completely done with you." I say and run away leaving him there alone.

(Play the song)

I bump into a lot of people as I run the busy streets trying to get far away as possible. Glitter runs after me, but I don't dare slow down. The million thoughts run through my head as I run. Who would of though it come to this?

I stop once I get into the forest then it lead to an open field and I drop to my knees. I clench onto my hair as I shake my head. Everything is so overwhelming that it makes it hard to breathe. I can barely hear Glitter call out for me as she stands in front of me trying to comfort me as I cry. This isn't the cry that I have been doing for the past few days, no this is an even worse cry. This is all the pain that I bottled up and now I'm letting it all out at once. Losing a friend isn't something easy. Especially a friend you are in love with. For the short period of time I got to know Ash, he managed to steal my heart.

I remember our first battle.

I remember when he joined me outside and slept beside me.

I remember him asking me to join with the gang traveling.