105

The next morning, Remus woke me up, saying it was time to go to Kings Cross

The next morning, Remus woke me up, saying it was time to go to Kings Cross. I eagerly got up and took a shower, before quickly getting dressed. It was getting a little chillier, so I wrapped a large jacket around me, in hopes to remain warm. I looked at myself in the mirror, and starting back at me was a pretty girl, she was me, and I was finally happy with who that was.

Happily, I dragged my bags down the stairs, admittedly with some help of magic, it was handy now that I could use my wand out of school.

I met Remus and his parents in the living room, they all looked so happy and proud, I turned to face Remus, he was smiling a large smile at me, "Time for our last year." He declares and I nod.

"I can apperate too now Lyall." I said, and he nods, telling me to take Hope, whilst he takes Remus. So that's what I did, landing easily at Kings Cross Station.

I turned to face Hope, she was smiling at me with tears in her eyes, "You've grown up so much in the last year." She blubbers and I pull her into a hug.

"I will see you at Christmas!" I say with a smile, and she smiles back happily.

When Remus arrived, we went through the wall and placed our bags with everyone else's, we then said goodbye to his parents, looking around at all the new first year students.

"Let's go find our friends." Remus declares, offering me his hand, and with a large smile, I take his hand in mine.

"Okay." I say, as we walk into the crowds hoping to find our mischievous friends for our very last year of Hogwarts.

Let the fun begin.