104

Arabella's p.o.v

As I embraced Remus it suddenly started raining, heavily. We both pulled away in shock, laughing at the random burst of rain.
He jumped down off the wall, putting his arms out for me to jump into. I didn't think twice before leaping off of the high wall, landing perfectly into Remus' arms. I got down, grabbing my heels, and he grabbed my hand, and we ran as fast as we could to get inside.

By the time we made it back to the house, we were both soaking wet, rain dripping down our faces, but both of us laughing manically. We barged into the house, still laughing, we then noticed our friends all awake and looking at us in confusion.

"Alright Moony?" James smirks and Remus rolls his eyes.

"Could ask you the same Prongs." Remus smirks and James goes bright red, I giggled at them, Lily was blushing madly and that just made me laugh more.

I used my wand to dry Remus and then myself, before I rushed over and hugged Lily and James together, so happy that they were finally a couple.

"It's all thanks to you little one." James said, kissing my hair in a brotherly way, I could see how happy he was and it made me smile more. James had his arm wrapped around Lily protectively and I realised they were the perfect couple, and I just couldn't imagine them apart anymore.

I took Sirius' jacket off and timidly handed it back to him, he laughed before taking it back with a small 'thanks'.

The random people who were here last night, are no longer here, it's just me and my friends now. I smiled at them. "Thank you for last night." I said and all my friends smiled at me happily, and James pulled me into a large group hug. "I love you all so much." I declare and they all 'aww' before saying they loved me too.

I was so happy.

For a while, we all sat around, talking about our summers, it was pleasant to just talk and laugh together.

Remus and I said goodbye around lunch time, seeing as we needed to pack for school – which was so soon now that it was terrifying.

I took Remus' hand and we apperated quickly back to his house. No one was around when we arrived, but it didn't bother us, knowing that they were at work.

Remus rushed off to pack, and I did the same, but I was in no rush, seeing as most of my stuff was still packed from the beginning of summer.
I was done in less than an hour, so decided to go help Remus. When I walked in, he looked pale and tired, I rushed to his side.

"Are you ok?" I asked quickly and he looked up at me shocked, not having noticed I had arrived.

"It's the full moon in two days." He says and I sigh sadly, having momentarily forgotten about that.

"You rest, I'll pack for you." I command and he begins to decline, but I glare at him and with a chuckle, he lays back on his bed, and moments later, I heard his soft snoring echo around the room.

I chuckle before continuing his packing for him. Luckily, he had listed what he needed to take on some paper by his bag, so using that I tried to find the items before putting them in his trunk neatly.

It took hours, but I didn't mind, I would do anything for Remus. He was still fast asleep a few hours later when I finished packing. I was struggling to close his case, I was sitting on it and that didn't even help. But, I reckon I wasn't heavy enough.

I tried another technique, laying on it as heavily as I could, trying so hard to lock it. I heaved a sigh, laying across the case hopelessly.

I heard a click and a sudden laughter, I turned in shock, noticing Remus sitting up on his bed, holding his camera, laughing at me as I lay across his trunk grumpily. I bit back my laugh as I fake glared at him.
The photograph that he had taken printed out and he was now looking at it, chuckling.

"That's one for the album!" He declared and I sat up, looking at him in confusion.

"What album?" I ask and he blushes suddenly embarrassed. He doesn't say a word, standing up and going to his cupboard, he digs around for ages before pulling out a large book.

He sits back on the bed, and summons me over, I forget the case immediately, sitting on his lap. He places the book on my lap, and he watches over my shoulder, with his arms wrapped around me protectively.

The cover was leather and it looked fancy, I turned the first page and gasped, there was a picture of me with all of the Marauders, it was close to the time I had first met them.
As I flicked through the pages I felt tears well up in my eyes. Memories I had forgotten, there was a picture of me on Sirius' back as we headed off to smoke by the lake, I was laughing in glee, and I had no idea the picture was being taken.

Another, where Remus and I were hugging, it was taken through the doorway, and I remembered that was the day Remus told me he was a werewolf.

There was also pictures of just me, ones I didn't know were happening, running away holding a plateful of cookies, or James hugging me to death when Lily asked him to Slughorn's party.

Or Remus and I dancing at that very party, when I fell asleep in Remus' arms on the train home. Or making breakfast on Christmas day! Then on Christmas day when Remus was helping me unwrap gifts.

There were hundreds of adorable pictures of me and Remus, as well as just me by myself, doing all kinds of things.

There was also a bunch of letters stuck on different pages, all from me. I began crying, it was the most adorable book in the world.

"It's only been a year and I've nearly filled the whole thing." He chuckled, before noticing my tears and kissing my cheek softly, "I love you so much, I couldn't resist taking pictures of you, you're gorgeous." He says, I place the book to the side, before turning around so my legs wrapped around his waist.

I kissed him softly, "I love you too Remus." And he kisses me back. I'm lost in the passion and memories, that everything else seems irrelevant.