11

It happened slowly, but finally Remus was back to his human form, his clothes had ripped slightly in the transformation, but luckily he was still decent, I rushed over to him, not caring about my injuries. I helped him sit up, he was groaning like mad and he hadnt looked at me yet, he didn't even know I was here.
Suddenly his eyes opened and he looked right at me, we were close and I could see his eyes studying my face, there was blood all over my cheeks, he looked horrified.

"Hello," I smiled big and he sighed, looking down in shame, he had hurt me, and he was hurting because of it. "I'm alright Remus." I said quietly, he looked up quickly, in shock and angry.

"I could have killed you!" his voice was harsh and in pain, I sighed before putting my hand gently on his cheek, he was dirty but I didn't care.

"Remus, I'm fine ok? I can look after myself, I am going to help you from now on, you don't get a choice." I was firm and clear, he knew I wasn't kidding, he nodded weakly, looking torn. "Now come on, we need to get you cleaned up." I said with a kind smile and he blushed slightly, even in this moment he was bloody adorable.

I helped him stand and I noticed his leg had a long scratch down it, I would get him to the hospital wing, James decided to help me so we all limped out of the whomping willow.

It took a good half an hour to get to the hospital wing, once there Remus collapsed on a bed, Madame Pomfrey rushed over and started healing him up, I sat down next to Sirius, he grabbed my hand and I turned to look at him.

"That was dangerous Bells" his voice was laced with concern, it was unusual but it made me smile, "You should have stayed in bed." He knew his plea was hopeless. I was stubborn and I didn't care what they said, I was going to help, after all, that's why I'm an animagus: to help my friends.

I didn't answer him, I just looked over at Remus, he was laying on his back as Madame Pomfrey healed his wounds, his face was contorted in pain, but he looked much better than he did yesterday, hopefully he would be fine soon. I hated seeing him like this.