43

Arabella's p.o.v

I bit my lip in happiness, tonight had been the best of my life, Remus made me feel so alive and happy, I never wanted to leave his presence, when he kissed me back I could have screamed in happiness.

The few moments after we shared that kiss, we both were silent, thinking about who knows what. I couldn't help but smile "Remus? Should we go back in?" I asked after a while and with a kind smile, he took my hand and we walked back to the party.

We walked over to Lily and James, who were looking happy as ever, they politely talked with us, and I could tell that they were madly in love, it was adorable.
When the party officially ended, Remus and I took a stroll back to the Gryffindor tower, talking about random things. I was going to meet his family tomorrow, and that scared me, but he insisted that they would love me, which made me blush like mad.

When he finally said goodnight, I didn't want to leave his side, he looked incredibly shy, but before he could turn away, I put my lips on his once again. Making sure that this wasn't a dream, and he kissed me back, softly and gently, it was wonderful. He pulled away with a large smile on his adorable face. "Goodnight darling." He said and I blushed at the nickname.

"See you in the morning." I said quickly pecking his lips again before running upstairs with a large grin on my face.

I barged into the room, and I saw Lily already in her pajamas, looking curiously at me. I started jumping up and down squealing and she looked at me in shock. When I finally calmed down, she asked, "What happened tonight!?" And with a blush on my face, I told her the whole story. "Oh my god!!!" she squealed as well, hugging me tightly.

"What about you? What happened with James?" I asked and she went off telling me how wonderful he was, they hadnt kissed or anything, but Lily said that she was happy that he respected her and was kind and gentle, everything she never thought he would be.
"Aww you guys are going to make an amazing couple!" I said and she blushed before throwing a pillow at me.

I laughed as I caught the pillow before I went and got ready for bed, with a smile on my face.