66

Still Remus' p.o.v

I watched her for a few more seconds, before carefully leaning down and taking her in my arms, I wasn't the strongest of people, but even I found her ridiculously light, I knew that she was struggling to eat, even with the medicine that she still had from Poppy, but her sadness was drowning her and it was becoming too much for her small body to handle.

I blinked back the tears in my eyes, feeling her watching me, and I carefully walked back to the castle. Before I entered the hospital wing, I could see the panic in her eyes, like a wild animal, trapped inside a room.
"I'm not going to leave your side, you're safe my darling." I whispered to her, and her eyes snapped to my face. There was a ghost of a smile before it quickly disappeared in to her anxiety.

I took her into the hospital wing, Sirius and James looked lost and confused, unsure what to do at this point, so they awkwardly hovered around me, but I ignored them, focusing on my princess. I carefully placed her onto the soft bed, and as I did, Poppy ran in, holding various different medicines and bandages etc.

I saw Bells panic slightly, but I took her small hand in my much larger one, giving it a reassuring squeeze, she looked at me and I saw the fear in her eyes, I don't know why she was so scared, but I wasn't going to question it. So I gave her a warm smile, and gently stroked her hair, I didn't care about anyone else, I wanted to calm her down, show her that I loved her in any way I could.

"I'm here." I whispered and a small blush crossed her cheeks, I was glad to see some colour on her face, so I smiled again, letting her know it was ok. Poppy checked her carefully and quickly, understanding that she was uncomfortable and wanted out.

As soon as she was given medicine and any damage was fixed, she was allowed to leave. I didn't have to pick her up this time, she stood quickly and began to drag me out of the room. Silently, Sirius and James followed.

We all followed Bells to the common room, where we would separate and get ready for the day. Bells had been excused from lessons, because of her head injury, and Dumbledore gave me permission to stay with her, because she couldn't be left alone and I was a prefect. So we would probably stay in the common room by the warm fire mostly today, whilst our friends attended lessons.