"You don't wanna kiss me you'd rather look at some damn Elevator number. You gone kiss me motherfucker." She Kissed Me Hard Slipping Her Tongue Into My Mouth.

I Let Out A Little Laugh While We Kissed. I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist Gliding My Hands Down To Her Ass. She Gripped The Back Of My Neck.

She Released From The Kiss Pulling My Bottom Lip Back.

"Bet your bitch couldn't do that in less than 2 minutes." She Pointed At My Dick That Was Now Hard.

"Betta recognize." She Smirked Walking Off The Elevator.

The Kids Started Laughing At Me, I Placed My Hand Over The Front Of My Pants And Walked Out To The Car.

I️Opened Bey's Door For Her Then Went Around To The Drivers Side And Got In.

I️Started Up The Car And Backed Out Of My Parking Spot. I️ Turned Out Of The Hotel With Bey Grabbing My Hand.

"Thank you for coming with me that's really sweet of you to do baby." She Rubbed The Back Of My Han. With Her Thumb.

"Anything for you dear." I️ Pulled Her Hand Up To My Lips Softly Kissing It.

The Drive To The Church Was About 35 Minutes Away.

As I️ Drove Beyoncé Started Humming And It Sounded So Angelic.

"You can sing ma?" I️ Asked.

"I️ guess so, it ain't all that." She Giggled.

"Well let me hear you sing something." He Smirked.

"Later but not now."

We Arrived At The Church. I️Helped Bey Up The Stairs And They Seated Us In The Back.

The Casket Looked Very Different From Any Other Casket.

Hopefully This Service Wasn't Too Long But Candy Crush It Was.

4 Hours Later..
Bey POV

The Funeral Wasn't All That. The Shit Was Wayyyy Emotional  Too Too Damn Emotional.

Like People Were Crying But For The Wrong Reasons. I️Know His Mom Was Happy Because She Was Getting Money From The Military.

But You'd Shouldn't Be Crying Especially If You Felt As Though He Lived A Good Life.

"You good bae?" Shawn Held My Lower Back.

"Yea lets go." We Held Hands And Walked Down The Aisle.

Just As We Were About To Walk Out Of The Door, Arlene Decided To Say Some Slick Shit.

"HOW COULD YOU REPLACE MY SON WITH SOMEBODY ELSE!?"

"Well If you open up your eyes you can see how. Replacing someone isn't hard."

"You spoiled little bitch just wanted money."

"Listen Betty if you gone call me a bitch at least put bad in front of it. Your son had it, he flaunted it And I️ wanted it. Your son disrespected me daily and I will not allow his mother to do it either. The outcome of that fucking divorce was just 2 Kids. He took every fucking thing! Shit that I️ bought! I️ worked my ass off just to make sure my girls were straight because I️ didn't want them to rely on there no good havin ass father! Not once have I️ disrespected you! Check ya fucking husband who molested girls." The Tears Formed In My Eyes.

"What? Harold is that true?" She Turned Around Looking At The Built Up Man.

"Wh..n-n honey how could you lie to my wife like that?"