Is he out of his fucking mind? What we have is just the PR STUNT  does he forget about that. You thought to yourself as you rolled your eyes on him and walk past through him scoffing.

"Kendall, please don't say no!" He said but you just keep on walking and just ignoring him.

"I already told everyone about this!" He shouted that made you stop in your track as you're half way through the stairs.

"Your mom knew..." He said and that moment you look down at him and he's still in kneeling position.

You immediately grab your phone and dialed Y/N's number but he is out of reach.

"You are a fucking idiot! I hate you so fucking much!" You shouted at Harry as you push pass him and you grab your car keys.

"Where are you going? It's Kim and Ye engagement party remember."

You thought about what he said but you could careless. Sto stormed off to where Y/N's house is. You will explain everything to him.

It's now or never, eventhough he'll not gonna let you explain, you will still explain to him everything.

(Y/N'S  POV)

You grab a pen and a paper. You wrote a letter for Kendall. It's like a really long paragraph saying everything you like to tell her and ask her in person. You fold the paper and put it inside your pocket. You'll give it to her when you see her.

After that, you decided to go clubbing as you don't want to just stay at your house and sulk all night.

You went to this night club nearby and go straight to the bar ordering a bottled of vodka.

You are halfway through finishing the whole bottle when you get the nerve to call her. You dialed her number for like ten times but no answer so you just decided yo call their house phone.

After several rings, you heard a girl's voice but it's not Kendall.

"Is Kendall there? I really need to talk to her."

"Ahh Y/N?"

"Yes."

"It's Kourtney. Kendall's at Kim's getting ready for the engagement party. Any message?"

The moment you heard her say that made you more fucked up. So she's really getting married.

"No. Thank you."

You put back your phone in your pocket and chug the vodka from the bottle before slaming your face in your palm while tugging your hair.

"Rough night, huh." Someone spoke. The voice is not familiar. But you think it's super sexy. You chug the bottle of vodka again before looking to the direction where the sexy voice is coming from.

The moment you saw her, it made you blink your eyes multiple times in order to see clearly who it is. You thought it was Kendall at first glance, but this girl right beside you is way shorter than the brunette you've been longing to be with. They have a lot in common, brown eyes, dark locks, beautiful face. You realize that she's familiar, you just can't remember where you saw her. She looks like one of those models.

"I think I just got dumped." You mentioned as you look away and look at the vodka instead. She decided to take a sit at the stool beside you and ordered herself some juice.

"I got ditched tonight, so welcome to the club." The girl you don't know the name yet extended her right hand to you. You hesitated at first but soon you grab her hand and shake. You notice that her hand is soft.