𝙲𝚑 ₂₄ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚅𝚜. 𝙶𝚢𝚖 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

ıllıllı 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ıllıllı

I woke up the next morning to see Bonnie and Serena in their beds in our room. I quietly tip toe out of the room and into the bathroom with my bag. I take a quick shower turning the water to steaming hot, almost to the point where my skin melts off, but it feels great. I step out the shower once I'm done and dry myself off. I quickly get changed into a black loose t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my black sporty sneakers. Brionne enters the bathroom with something in her arms and I look at it weirdly as she hands it to me. I unfold the article of clothing to see it's my champion varisty jacket that I first worn when I came to Kalos. I look at Brionne with a huge smile and put on the jacket. I look in the mirror and I feel proud as I look at the happy trainer staring back at me.

I have always had mixed emotions on what kind of trainer I am. Some days I feel like I'm a great trainer, but then there are some days when I feel like a really horrible trainer. Today is a good day. I'm going to show Misty what a great trainer I am.

Brionne and I walk out the room where Serena and Bonnie are still sleeping and head down to the cafeteria. It's a bit early so no one is really down there. I let my whole team out and we start chowing down on some food. I look at my pokemon while they eat and chat with each other, thinking who will I use for this battle. Should I take it the easy way and use Leafeon and glitter? Or should I show misty that I don't need type advantage to win? Maybe I should just wing it.

"Alright it's time for everyone to get brushed! We want to look good for our battle." I say and everyone pushes each other to try to get to me first and Rocky beats everyone. I laugh at everyone's sad faces and roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, everyone will have their turn." I say and start brushing Rocky, who's tail is wagging wildly from happiness making me giggle. I brush all my Pokemon and they all cheer at their clean coats and I put all my stuff away.

"Alright everyone return for now." I say returning all my Pokemon besides Glitter, because she wants to see Pikachu. We leave the pokemon center and cross the road to where the hospital is at. The front desk lady smiles at me and waves her hand already knowing I'm going to visit Ash and I just thank her. Glitter climbs up onto my shoulder and cheers in excitement, and I laugh. I reach his door and knock softly and open it. I open it to see Misty cuddled up with Ash inside of his bed. She looks like she is almost about to fall out of the bed from the little bit of space Ash left her. Pikachu is the only one up, and he seems pleased that he finally has company and exits the room.

I feel like I can't breath from what I just witnessed. I just shake my head and storm towards the exit of the hospital with the two Pikachu following me calling out for me to stop. I ignore the faces of the people who watch me with weird looks. I bump into someone and look up to see Nate who looks shocked, but once he sees my face his reaction softens and he reaches his arms out for a hug, but I just shake my head.

"Don't say anything to anyone, I just want to be alone." I say and run away. I knew I said I didn't care about Misty, I knew I said it wasn't that serious, but everything I said was a lie. I do care! It really hurts to see him so happy with another girl, I know I just want him to be happy and it shouldn't matter, but that doesn't mean that I can't be upset.

I stop running and look around to see nothing but trees surrounding me. I hear something and look back to see both the pikachu. I press my back against one of the trees and slide down it until I'm sitting against it. Glitter climbs on my lap looking at me worriedly and I just give her a soft smile. I don't like when my Pokemon see me upset, they shouldn't have to worry.

"Remember when we all went out and had a fun time together? It was just the four of us.I wish we could go back to that day." I say in a sad tone and they both nod. Pikachu drops his head on my lap, I guess feeling sorry for me that his trainer is being an idiot, and I rub his head.