"Where's Zayn?" I stand up without being pulled back down.

"His room." Niall answers, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay. You guys are acting strange." I tell them, heading for the door.

A hand wraps around my wrist stopping me. Louis pulls me in a tight hug. Something is definitely up. "You're one of my best friends. Never forget that."

I hug him back. "You're my best friend, too. It's not like I'm going anywhere. I'm just going to the other suite. Not across the country." I chuckle, trying to ease the tension.

Louis lets me go and smiles sadly. "Right."

"I'll come back and talk to you later, okay?" I kiss Louis on the cheek. "When is Liam getting back with Harry and Megan?"

"Later." Niall answers. "Harry really wanted to go shopping to get some new shoes."

"Are you two okay? You are really starting to worry me." I look up at them. "Are you getting sick?" I feel Niall's forehead.

"We're fine. Go talk to Zayn." Louis smiles.

I frown at them. "Okay. Call me if you need anything." I hug them both on more time before walking out of the suite.

I wonder what is going on with them. It is extremely rare to see them like that. I've never seen them act like that. They are always goofing around and being silly. Not serious. Maybe I should have stayed with them? No, I need to talk to Zayn about the letter first.

I grab the room key from my back pocket to unlock our suite. I step in and see Zayn walk through in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. He looks up when he sees me. Zayn's face drops ever so slightly. Does he not want to see me?

"Tori." Zayn sets the bowl down.

I shut the door behind me and walk over to him. "Can I talk to you about something?" I bite my lip nervously.

"Of course." Zayn sits on the couch, patting the spot next to him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Um.." I sit down next to him. "I got a letter from a college that I've dreamed of going to for forever."

"Where?" Zayn asks.

"Princeton University." I mumble, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Wow." Zayn breathes. "Are you going to go?"

"No." I shake my head.

"Why not?"

I stare down at my hands in my lap. "I can't leave you guys."

"That's a huge opportunity. You should go. We can visit. You can't turn down a full scholarship to Princeton!" Zayn tells me.

"I'm not going." I pause and look up at him. "I didn't say anything about getting a full scholarship." My eyebrows wrinkle together in confusion. How did he know that?

Zayn's eyes widen. "I just assumed." He shrugged.

"Oh. Well, you're right." I say. "Should I tell Liam?"

"You shouldn't keep secret from him." Zayn stares at the wall.

I nod. "That's what I thought. Do you know what's up with Louis and Niall? They are quiet and not themselves."

Zayn avoids my gaze. "No clue. Maybe they are homesick."

"That makes sense." I agree. "It almost seemed like they were saying goodbye to me. Strange, right?"

Zayn pinches the bridge of his nose. "Louis is unpredictable."

Something is going on. Why am I out of the loop? Maybe Liam is planning something for me? No, that can't be it. Everyone must be homesick. Or not having a good day.

I push myself off the couch. "I'm going to go hang out with Louis and Niall. Want to come along? Watch a movie or something?" I offer.

"Sure." Zayn stands up next to me.

The suite door swings open. Harry, Megan, and Liam walk in without any shopping bags. Strange. I thought Harry needed new shoes. They were gone for four hours and didn't buy anything. I figured Megan would have bought something.

Megan stops walking. "Hey, Tori."

"You didn't get any shoes?" I ask Harry.

"Um?" Harry glances at Liam. "I couldn't find the pair I wanted."

Liam steps forward. "Can we talk? In private?"

I nod my head. "Yeah. I need to tell you something, anyways."

••••••

Author's Note:

Don't hate me!!

You all probably know what is about to happen. I hate to say this, but the next chapter will be the last. It's so sad! There WILL be a second book, though. So, no worries!

Anyways, tell me what you think! :)