Chapter 53

"Tori, close your eyes!" Louis screams running behind me. He places his hands over my eyes quickly.

What the heck?

My hands automatically reach up to pry his hands off. Louis refuses to let go though. What is he up to now? I hear the suite door close and feet pounding on the carpet floor. This better not be another prank.

"One, two, three!" Louis counts. He removes his hands from my eyes.

My eyes adjust to the bright room once again. I blink for a few seconds before seeing what was in front of me. There is a giant wrapped box sitting on the table in front of me.

What is this?

"We know you're still mad at us for the ketchup prank." Zayn starts.

"We wanted to make it up to you." Niall continues smiling broadly.

"Sorry about the wrapping paper." Harry indicates to the 'Its A Girl' wrapping paper. "It's all they had."

"Now open it up!" Louis jumps on the couch next to me. "If you like it, it was from me. If you hate it, it's from them." Louis points to Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry.

Liam whacks Louis on the head. "It's from all of us." Liam corrects him.

I hold back a smile and reach for the huge box. It looks to be about four feet tall and three feet wide. What could they have bought me that would fit in there? I rip the paper off the box. When I get all the paper off I find a giant box. I rip the box open. I stand up in excitement to see what is inside of it.

Another box.

I look across the box to see Louis grinning like a mad man. He's up to something. I grab the next box and set it on the table. I open it expecting to see another box.

I was right! How many boxes are in here?

I glare at the guys before pulling this new box out. I swear if there is another box I am going to throw it at Louis. I tear open the smaller box to find an even smaller box.

You have got to be kidding me.

Zayn is snickering quietly trying his hardest not to laugh. Louis is smirking at me. Niall and Harry are already rolling on the floor laughing. Liam is standing next to me patiently with an adorable smile on his face.

"If there is one more box I am going to throw it at your head." I warn Louis grabbing the smaller box.

Louis's eyes widen. He casually moves to hide behind Zayn. Great. There must be another box. I tear open the box and see a tiny box that could fit in the palm of my hand. I grab it gently. Louis peeks over Zayn's shoulder to watch me. I open the box.

Surprisingly, there is not another box. Instead there is a piece of paper folded up. I chuck the box at Louis's head. Zayn ducks out of the way just in time. The box hits Louis's forehead.

"Ow!" Louis cries. His hand covers his forehead.

Score one for Tori! I fist pump the air in victory.

"Read the paper before I take your present away." Louis rubs his forehead.

I roll my eyes at him. I unfold the paper to see three words on it. I did all of this work to get a piece of paper that says 'Look at Liam'. I crank my head up to see Liam grinning down at me.

My eyes trail down to what he is holding in his hands. A plane ticket? That's an odd gift.

"It's a plane ticket to New York to see your Mum." Liam explains.

They bought me a plane ticket to see my mom? That's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I stare at the ticket in shock. I'm going to see my mom! I haven't seen her in so long! Normally, she comes home for a day to see me then leaves the next morning. Her job keeps her busy constantly. Being a fashion designer is hard work.

"Oh no." Louis whispers. "We made her cry, lads."

He thinks I'm upset? I would laugh at that, but I'm too overcome with the thought of seeing my mom. My mom is going to be so happy.

"Thank you." I whisper turning to face the guys. My breathing starts to pick up. I'm about to start full out crying. My chin begins quivering. "This is the best present I've ever gotten."

I make my way over to Louis and hug him. I feel bad for hitting him with the box now. Louis hugs me back. I feel another pair of arms hug me from behind.

"Group hug!" Harry shouts joining in.

I have the best friends ever. Besides Megan, of course. No one can beat her. The guys came really close, though. I'm actually going to be able to see my mom. I've missed her so much.

I feel a pair of lips kiss my temple. "Your ticket is for the night after we finish shooting ICarly. Your flight leaves at ten at night. You get to stay in New York for a week. Your mom knows your coming." Liam explains everything.

"Why only one plane ticket? You're not coming?" I ask the guys, letting go of Louis.

Everyone steps back forming a small circle around me. "We can't." Niall pouts. "Our management won't allow it. We have to continue with our tour."

"I told the guys that I didn't want to go with you." Megan steps in the room wearing a set of pajamas. "You deserve to hang out with just your mom. I'll stay with the guys."

"I'll have to be away from you guys for a week?" I grab the plane ticket from Liam's hand.

Liam nods looking a little sad. "That's the only bad thing about it."

I can't believe this. So many good things are happening to me. I'm going to see my mom! We'll be able to hang out for a week. Hopefully, her job won't keep her too busy while I'm there. Actually, if I only got to see her for a hour I would be happy.

"Does this mean you forgive us?" Louis and Harry say simultaneously giving me their best puppy dog face.

•••••

AUTHOR'S Note:

The next chapter will be with them on the ICarly set. I'm excited to write it. :D

I just wanted to thank all of my fans for reading this! You guys are all absolutely amazing! I love reading all of your comments. I love to know what you all think about my story.