Chapter 43

Three hours.

We've been at this stupid game for three hours! No one else has cracked yet. Louis, Liam, and I are still in the game. After Niall gave up, Louis went back to sitting on the couch. I still have Rebecca Black's song Friday playing. I have to keep redrafting it. I'm pretty sure everyone has blocked her voice out, though.

I don't know how to get Louis out of this game. He seems really determined to win.

"Answer your phone! Answer your phone! Answer your phone!"

What the heck was that?

Liam digs through his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. Is that his ringtone?

"Answer your phone!"

Is that Zayn's voice?

Liam bites his lip and stares at the phone. "Hello?" Liam answers it.

No! Now it's just Louis and I.

"Really? That's great!" Liam says into the phone. "Tomorrow? Yeah, we can be ready by then." Liam pauses for a few minutes. "Thank you so much! I'll tell them right now. You sent them already? Okay, great! Bye, Simon!" Liam hangs up.

He was talking to Simon? What did he say? I really wish I could talk right now.

"What did Simon say?" Niall asks taking a bite of his sandwich.

"We're all going to be on ICarly. Simon is having someone bring our scripts to us. We have to leave tomorrow morning to arrive in LA." Liam explains grinning.

"All of us?" Megan asks sitting up straightener on the couch.

"Yeah. Simon said the writers have a great idea for the two of you." Liam tells her.

Okay, I can't hold it in any longer. I let out out a loud, excited scream and jump up and down on the couch. I'm going to be on ICarly! That is so cool!

"Yes! I win!" Louis shouts standing up.

"I don't care!" I laugh.

"What time are we leaving in the morning?" Harry asks Liam.

"Our flight leaves at nine." Liam informs us. That's not too bad.

"What about the rest of the concert?" I try to control my happiness. Niall grabs my shoulder to stop me from jumping in my seat.

Liam laughs at me. "We don't have another concert until next week. We were supposed to hang out in Miami until we need to go to the next state."

I jump up off the couch. "I need to pack!" I shout running for the bedroom.

I'm going to be on ICarly! I've always wanted to meet Nathan Kress to see if he is as nerdy as Freddie. I am so excited!

"We have plenty of time for that!" Louis throws me over his shoulder. I scream and wrap my arms around his waist. He holds me by my waist and walks back to the living room.

"No, we don't. It's already the afternoon and we leave in the morning." I press my cheek to his back.

All the blood is rushing to my head. Not a pleasant feeling.

"We never took anything out of our suitcases. There is nothing to pack." Louis states.

"Can you put me down now?" I glance over at Zayn who is recording everything on his phone.

Lovely. This will be all over the Internet.

"Sure." Louis loosens his hold on my waist and I fall forward.

My head rushes to the ground. I scream loudly and wrap my arms around Louis's legs stopping myself. Louis is holding onto my feet still. He starts to pull off the slippers.

I push my legs backwards out of his hands. This is where all the gymnastics come in handy. My feet touch the floor and I push away from Louis. I straighten back up quickly.

"Whoa! You're really flexible!" Harry stares at me in shock. "Liam can I borrow your girlfriend?"

Liam chucks a pillow at Harry's head. "You have your own girlfriend!"

"Kidding, kidding." Harry raises his hands innocently. Megan slaps Harry hard on the head. "Ow! I said I was kidding!"

"I don't care. That's my best friend you are referring to." Megan slaps his head again.

Only Megan would be upset that Harry was talking about me like that. She doesn't care that he was referring to sex, but she cares about me. I have the best, best friend.

"I'm sorry." Harry leans over to kiss her.

"There are children in the room!" Louis screams shoving a pillow in between their faces.

"What children?" Megan looks around the room.

"Niall, Zayn, and me." Louis explains.

"What about Liam and Tori?" Megan points at us.

Zayn points to Liam. "That's Daddy Directioner."

Louis sits down on my lap. "And this is Mommy Directioner! She takes care of us."

I try to push Louis off my lap, but he wraps his arms around my neck. "Then what are Harry and Megan?"

"Harry is the teenage son that is a complete flirt." Louis points to to Harry. "Then Megan would be the girl next door who actually lives with us."

"I'm not part of the family." Megan pouts.

"You can't be." Louis shakes his head. "If you were our sister and dating Harry that would be gross. I think that's only allowed in certain states. We are not that kind of family."

"If we were I would be dating Louis." Zayn laughs. He stands up from the other couch and sits on Louis's lap.

You've got to be kidding me! Louis was enough weight on me. I don't need Zayn added to it.

"I'm not Santa Claus!" I shout. "My legs are going numb!"

Louis grins at me. "You're not? You both look alike."

My jaw drops. He did not just say that.

"Too far." Megan shakes her head at Louis.

"That's it. I'm burning all of your stripe shirts!" I declare.

"No!" Louis screams at the top of his lungs. "I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" Louis pushes Zayn off his lap. Louis plops down next to me.

Ahh. I can feel my legs now.

"I take it back! You look nothing like Santa. Liam make your girlfriend forgive me!" Louis pleads.

Liam chuckles and pulls me closer to his body. "Nah. This is too funny."

"Can I keep your slippers?" I ask Louis.

Louis glances at his slippers on my feet. "Only if you don't burn my shirts."

"I won't." I promise. "Deal?" I hold my pinky out.

"Pinky swear, really?" Liam laughs kissing my cheek.

"Pinky swears are the real deal. You can't break a pinky swear." Megan speaks up. I nod my head agreeing with her.

Louis links pinkies with me. "Deal."

Today is a good day. I'm going on the show ICarly with the guys and I'm now in possession of Louis's slippers.

••••

AUTHOR'S Note:

Comment or else..

I don't know what the or else is, but it sounds good. :)