Chapter 27

"Tori!" The guys call my name. "Stop hiding!"

Hah. They must be crazy. I am not coming out of my hiding place. Liam decided to make me a doctor's appointment for today. I hate the doctors! I refuse to go.

So, here I am. In my hiding place. Hoping to not to be found. I'm hiding underneath the bathroom sink in Zayn's room. It's pretty small under here, but I managed to fit. Who would expect me to be hiding under here?

I was sleeping on the couch when I heard the guys talking about it. When I heard that, I knew that was not going to happen. Everytime I go to the doctors I think they are going to tell me there is something wrong. Like I have cancer or only two months to live.

"We are only taking you to get you to feel better!" Megan calls out.

If I wait long enough, the cold or virus will go away on it's own. I'm not worried about it. I'll be fine.

I should not have to go to the doctors for my birthday.

The bathroom door opens and I hold my breath. Did they find me? The door shuts. I peek through the tiny crack in the wooden cabinet door. A pair of skinny jeans pass by. Who is that? I hear the sound of a zipper. Oh geez. I cover my ears and try to block out the noise of one of the guys going to the bathroom. The toilet flushes. The person stands in front of the sink.

Don't find me. Don't find me.

"Tori!" Zayn yells this time.

Okay. So, it's not Zayn in the bathroom.

"Wow." The person says.

Harry.

"I figured that would have brought you out." He says to himself. "You're stronger than I thought."

The cabinet door swings open. No! I climb out of the my hideout. Harry tries to grab me before I run out the bathroom, but I squeeze past him.

"She's on the run!" Harry screams.

I run through the presidential suite. If I can make it to Harry's room and lock the door I will be good. Zayn runs after me. No! I can't be caught. Two arms wrap around my waist pulling me to a stop.

"It's just the doctors!" Louis wrestles to keep me still. I can distract Louis, I can escape from his arms.

"Kevin!" I shout pointing out the window. Louis's arms loosen around my waist just like I predicted.

I rip myself from Louis's arms and dart for Harry's room. I'm just about to reach for the door handle when another set of arms grab me. Are you serious? I turn my head to see a blonde head.

Niall.

"Niall, I promise I will cook you dinner for the last few days before we go on tour!" I tell him. Please fall for it.

"Don't do it!" Liam starts to head our way.

"That's only today and tomorrow." Niall holds on to me tighter.

"I'll make you a sandwich anytime you want instead!" I change my mind.

Niall let's go of me. "Deal!"

Yes! I race back to Harry's door. Liam jumps over the couch after me. Almost there! Zayn jumps out of nowhere and stands in front of Harry's bedroom door. No! I turn at the last minute, but collide into Liam.

Game over.

"No! Liam!" I whine as he wraps his arms around me.

"You are going to the doctors!" He grabs both of my hand and drags me to the couch.