Chapter 11

"Wakey, Wakey! Eggs and Bakey!" The guys barge right in my room not bothering to be quiet.

Why are they bothering me so earlier in the morning? Can't they see I'm sleeping? My bed creaks as it dips down by my feet. I remain as still as possible like I'm still sleeping.

"Tori?" Louis whispers. "Are you sleeping?"

What kind of question is that? They can see me laying down in my bed with my eyes shut. Normally, that means I'm sleeping.

"Pst! Tori!" Someone pokes me in the cheek. Maybe if I ignore them, they'll go away?

"She sleeps harder than Harry." Niall whispers.

"Maybe we should leave her alone." Liam suggests. I agree!

"No way! I'm hungry!" Louis pokes me again. They want me to wake up so I can feed them? That's not going to happen. "Sleeping Beauty, time to get up."

They aren't going to leave me alone. I roll over to my other side trying to get away from them.

"I have an idea!" Louis jumps up off my bed.

This can't be good. I hear them moving around for a few minutes. I start to open my eyes slowly to see what they are doing.

"What the heck?!" I yell when they all jump on my bed. I bounce in the air and land partially on Liam. Harry ended up elbowing me in the runs when he jumped. Niall fell off the bed during the jump.

"Morning, sunshine!" Louis grins at me.

"Why are you on my bed?" I glare at each of them trying to pull the comforter back around me that fell on the floor.

"We're hungry!" Niall jumps back on my king sized bed landing on our legs.

"So go cook something!" I pull the blanket over my head. I snuggle back in my bed trying to ignore them.

"We tried. It didn't end well." Harry speaks up.

"Megan can cook." I mumble.

The comforter gets ripped off me. "But we want you're cooking!" Louis whines.

"Too bad! You shouldn't have woken me up so early!" I laugh quietly.

"But it's noon!" Zayn laughs.

Is it really noon already? Dang, I slept in! I thought it was nine or something. I still don't want to get up.

"But I'm tired! Disney wore me out!" I complain stuffing my face in my pillow

"Comfy, are we?" Liam's breath tickles my neck making me get goosebumps.

I look up to see I'm cuddling into Liam's side. My face turns a bright red and I bury it back in between his neck and shoulders. Well, this is embarrassing. No wonder I'm so comfortable.

"Please, Tori!" Niall begs.

"No, I'm too lazy to get up!" I whine.

"That can be arranged!" Louis picks me up in his arms quickly.

I should have known he would have done this. "Put me down!" I try to get out of his arms.

"Promise you'll make us lunch?" Louis grins down at me walking downstairs to the kitchen.

I cross my arms stubbornly. "Liam cam you help me?"

He laughs at me and shakes his head. "Sorry, Tori. I'm really hungry."

I frown and let out a sigh. "Fine!" I give in.

"Say you promise." Louis says not putting me down.

Dang. I didn't want to promise. I was going to run back to my room. "I promise."

"To do what?" Louis raises an eyebrow at me.

"I promise to make you lunch." I glare at him. I'll just make them lunch a different day.

"When?" Louis smirks. Does he read minds or something?

I scowl at him. "I promise to make you lunch when you put me down. Anything else?"

Louis looks up like he's thinking. "That's good enough for me!" He sets me on my feet.

I glare at him one more time before stomping to the kitchen. What should I make them? The guys sit down at the counter watching me. I grab some dough from the fridge and the other ingredients to make pizza.

"What do you like on your pizza?" I ask rolling out the dough. "Actually, you don't get a choice. I'm making pepperoni."

Harry looks up from his phone. "Why don't we get a choice?"

"You woke me up this morning." I explain. "I enjoy my sleep."

Niall reaches for the bag of pepperoni on the counter. I slap his hand before he can touch it. "I'm hungry!" He whines pouting.

"Too bad." I laugh.

I begin pouring the sauce on the pizza dough. I decided to make two pizzas knowing these boys eat a lot.

"What's our plans for the day?" I ask not looking up.

"Hide and seek!" Louis yells loudly.

"After we eat." Liam snatches a pepperoni from the bag.

Niall points from Liam to the pepperoni bag. "That's not fair!"

"He only took one." I shrug putting tons of cheese on next. Niall reaches for the pepperoni again, but I slap his hand. "Don't touch the pepperoni."

"But Liam got one!" Niall complains.

"Someone's got a favorite in the band." Zayn teases.

I grab a pepperoni and toss it at his face. "Shut up!" I blush.

"She's blushing! It's true!" Louis points at my face. My face turns a even brighter red. "Tori loves Liam! Tori loves Lia-"

I grab the rest of the sauce and throw it at Louis's head. The sauce splatters all over his face, hair, and his once white shirt. Niall bursts out laughing and falls off his stool. I smile victoriously at my masterpiece. If only I had that on video.

"It got on me!" Harry complains staring at the small dot on his shirt.

"Sorry, Harry." I apologize going back to my pizzas. "Louis, you look a little dirty. Why don't you take a shower while the pizzas cook?" I smile sweetly at him.

Louis stands up with sauce dripping down his hair. "I shall get you my pretty and your little dog too!" He imitates the witch from Wizard of Oz. He laughs evilly walking upstairs.

"I don't have a dog!" I yell causing Niall to start laughing all over again.