Chapter 63

"You're mad." I state when we walk in the hotel room.

Liam keeps on walking completely ignoring me. I follow him through the living room to our bedroom. Zayn and Niall watch us from the kitchen. He walks straight to the bathroom not acknowledging my presence. We could at least talk about this.

"Would you stop ignoring me?" I ask. "You ignored me the whole way back here. Can we talk about this?"

Liam turns around to face me. "Do you have any idea how worried I was?" He says calmly.

"It was just a joke. It was supposed to be funny. Everyone else thought it was." I step forward.

"Everyone else didn't think their girlfriend was going to jail!" Liam raises his voice.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't think you would be this mad." I whisper, shaking my head. "It was just a friendly joke."

"That was not a friendly joke. A friendly joke is when you danced behind us at our concert. What you did was cruel." Liam tells me.

I bite my lip to keep myself from crying. "I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry, okay?"

"It's too late now." Liam says, heading for the bathroom.

I watch him shut the door behind him. What's that supposed to me? It's too late now.

"Look, Liam I'm sorry. I didn't know you would react like this. If I could I would take it all back, but I can't. What's done is done. I feel absolutely terrible." I wipe my face with the back of my hand. "I let you sleep in the room alone tonight. I'll just..I'll just go sleep somewhere else. I'm sorry."

I walk out of our bedroom. Niall and Zayn are standing in the living room looking awkward. They heard the whole thing. It was probably impossible not to hear.

"I'm going to stay with Megan tonight." I tell them, walking out of the suite.

I shut the door behind me and knock on Megan's door. The door swings open. Louis is standing there. "What's wrong, love?"

"Liam isn't talking to me." I whisper. "Can I sleep here tonight?"

"Of course!" Louis wraps his arm around my shoulders. He steers me in his suite.

"Tori? What are you doing here?" Megan walks out of her bedroom. "Are you okay?" She rushes to me when she sees my tear streaked face.

I fall into her arms. "Liam hates me. We should have never Punk'd them." I cry.

"What happened?" Megan leads me over to the couch.

I sit down next to her. "You saw how he was ignoring me on the way back. He said that it was a cruel joke. When I apologized he said it was too late."

"He was just worried. We actually thought you two were going to jail." Harry sits down next to Megan.

Louis sits down next to me. "Just give him time to cool off."

"Do you have a blanket I can use?" I hiccup.

"You can sleep in my room." Louis hugs me to his chest.

I shake my head. "I just want to be alone."

"I'll get you a blanket and a pillow." Harry heads for the bedrooms.

"We shouldn't have done the show. I was so stupid to think it was a good idea." I tell Megan.

"You're not stupid." Louis rubs my back. "The show was awesome."

"But Liam hates me. The guy I'm crazy in love with hates me." I cry even harder.

"He does not hate you!" Megan exclaims. "You love him? When did you figure that out?"

I pull my legs up on the couch. "My mom helped me realize."

Louis leans back on the couch, his arms still wrapped around me. It's not the same. I want to be in Liam's arms. Louis's hugs aren't the same.

"Here you go." Harry carries a pillow and a thick blanket over to me.

"Thanks." I take them from him.

Louis and Megan stand up allowing me to curl up on the couch. I pull the blanket around me tightly. Megan hugs me one last time before heading for her room. Harry kisses me on the forehead and follows her.

"I'm here if you need me." Louis kisses my forehead.

"Thanks Lou." I sniffle.

Louis shuts off all the lights and goes to his room. It's so weird to be sleeping alone. I've become so used to Liam being right next to me. Now I'm all alone because I was stupid. The show was such a dumb thing to do. I regret all of it.

"I was wondering when you would show up." A tired voice whispers.

"How is she?"

"She's sleeping now. You should have seen here when she showed up here. Tori feels terrible."

"I was just so mad at the moment." Liam whispers, sounding upset. "Can I see her?"

"She's on the couch." The other voice yawns.

I hear light footsteps coming my way. I pretend like I'm sleeping so they don't realize I'm awake. Liam sighs quietly. Soft fingers brush my hair out of my face. What is he doing here? I thought he was mad at me?

"I'm going to take her back." Liam tells the other person.

Two arms slide underneath my body and lift me off the couch. I cuddle into Liam's chest. He pulls me even closer to him. I feel him start to walk. I start to fall back asleep. I jolt awake when I feel something soft touch my back.

"Shh. It's okay." Liam presses his lips to my forehead.

I peel my vest off of me. "Can you get me some shorts?" I mumble sleepily.

Liam grabs a pair of grey pajama shorts from the dresser. He hands them to me and turns around allowing me to change. Such a gentleman. I pull off my skinny jeans and toss them on the floor. I step in the shorts. Much better.

"Come on." I grab Liam's hand and pull him to the bed. "I'm sorry."

"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that." Liam pulls me close to his chest.

"Much better than the couch." I murmur, snuggling into his chest.

•••••

Author's Note:

It's short. Like really short. But I don't care. It's better than nothing. Hopefully, I will upload tomorrow. That's when Tori will receive something in the mail..