Chapter 51

"I'm not going first." Megan crosses her arms stubbornly.

We are currently standing right outside our suite door. I told Megan about how the guys are planning a prank on us when we came back. Now she refuses to walk in the door first.

Not that I blame her. I don't want to open the door either. They probably have something above the door to drop on our heads. They had all day to plan a prank. The suite is most likely covered in hidden pranks just waiting to be discovered.

"Just use the umbrella we got." I grab the black umbrella from one of our bags. I hand it to her.

Megan keeps her arms crossed. "It's bad luck to open an umbrella inside. Why can't you go inside first?"

"Because I just can't." I say. "Would you go in for a Scooby snack?" I laugh.

"I'm not a dog!" Megan yells.

"I wasn't calling you a dog." I tell her. "Besides Scooby is pretty smart. He can talk and solve mysteries." I defend my favorite cartoon character.

"You're an idiot." Megan laughs at me.

She's not going in. Looks like I will have too. I set the bags in my hands on the ground next to Megan. I hand my cell phone to Megan. I don't trust these guys. Who knows what's waiting for us on the other side of the door. I grab our room key and unlock the suite. I push the door open slowly not knowing what to expect.

All of the guys are sitting on the couch watching tv. Liam turns around when he hears the door open. His eyes widen as he sees me. I step in the hotel suite.

"Tori don't!" Liam shouts pointing above my head.

I stop walking afraid to move anymore. The rest of the guys whip their heads around. This can't be good.

Before I can blink, a whole bunch of ketchup is being dumped on my head. I close my eyes quickly not wanting to get ketchup in them. I let out a loud blood curdling scream as the ketchup falls all over me.

Louis bursts out laughing. He must be the mastermind of this. I will get my revenge.

I should have used that umbrella. I did not expect something like this. I figured there would be a water balloon not ketchup.

"Oh my gosh." Megan whispers behind me.

Calm down, Tori. Just breathe. Do not freak out at them. I open my eyes slowly and wipe the ketchup from my face. I take a deep breath.

"I'm going to take a shower." I whisper calmly before walking to the bedroom.

The guys watch me quietly. They are probably expecting me to explode any minute. I'm not going to do that though. I'm going to do the opposite. I will be completely calm.

I shut the bedroom door behind me. I can't believe they did that to me. At least Liam warned me. I can't be mad at him.

The bedroom door opens up behind me. "Are you okay?" Megan asks carrying some of the bags.

"I'm going to smell like ketchup now." I say instead of answering her question.

"The guys are wondering why you didn't start yelling at them." Megan sets the bags on the bed. "Honestly, I'm wondering the same thing. I would be furious at them."

"I need you to go out there and tell them I'm really mad. Say that I wouldn't even talk to you." I tell Megan kicking off my ketchup covered converse. "Tell them that the last time you saw me like this I didn't talk to you for a week."

"You're going to give them the silent treatment?" Megan raises an eyebrow.

I nod. "They expect me to yell at them. I'll do the opposite." I head towards the bathroom. "Could you pick out some pajamas for me?" I ask while shutting the door.

I glance in the mirror while I walk to the shower. I stop in my tracks and turn to look at the mirror. Oh my! Ketchup is all over my body. My hair is completely covered. My clothes are now a dark red color. I am in desperate need of a shower. I peel my clothes off and dump them in the trashcan. There is no way to save my clothes now. Good thing I bought some new clothes today.

About forty minutes later, I climb out of the shower completely free of ketchup. It was easy getting it off my skin, but my hair was a different story. I was afraid I was going to smell like ketchup so I used about a whole bottle of body wash.

I spot a pair of pajamas and underwear on the kitchen sink. Megan must have came in here. I dry off quickly and change. Megan picked out a pair of black pajama shorts with grey stripes on them and a red long sleeved shirt. I walk out of the bathroom and pull on a new pair of socks.

Time to face the boys.

I will not talk to any of them. I have to go at least one day without talking to them. I'll explain everything to Liam later. He deserves to know why I'll be ignoring him. Here I go.

I step out of the bedroom. All of the guys are in the same spots as before. The only difference is that Niall is eating a sandwich. He stops in mid bite when he sees me. The rest of the guys notice me.

"Tori?" Liam sits up on the couch.

I keep my head straight and walk to the kitchen without looking at any of them. The guys start whispering behind me. I open the fridge searching for some dinner. I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That sounds really good right now.

The guys follow me in the kitchen. "Are you mad at us?" Louis asks coming to stand next to me.

"She's not going to talk to you." Megan speaks up. "Tori only gives the silent treatment when she is really angry."

"She can't give us the silent treatment. Right, Tori?" Harry nudges me in the ribs. I ignore Harry and grab the bread.

"She only gave me the silent treatment once." Megan starts. "She didn't talk to me for a week."

"A week?" Liam asks looking worried. Oh. I don't want him to worry. I need to talk to him later when no one else is around.

"Worst week of my life." Megan shakes her head as if remembering the memory.

"It was just a joke." Louis tries to tell me. I continue making my sandwich. "She will crack eventually." He says sounding uncertain.

"I doubt it." Megan says walking back to the living room. "She isn't even talking to me. You guys really screwed up."

"We didn't think she would react like this." Zayn rubs his neck frowning at me.

"Tori." Liam grabs my hands. "We are really sorry. I told Louis not to do it, but he didn't listen." He searches my face expecting me to say something back.

I walk past him and take a bite of my sandwich. I feel bad for ignoring Liam. Maybe I could text him without the other guys seeing.

"We really screwed up." I hear Zayn mutter under his breath.

I smirk feeling satisfied. That's what they get for dumping ketchup on my head. I'll have to forgive them soon, though. We really need to practice our lines for ICarly.