Chapter 52

"Hello, Directioners." I wave to the webcam. "It is currently three in the morning and I'm doing a twitcam. I can't sleep and I'm rather bored." I explain.

Yes, I'm doing a twitcam at three in the morning. Why? I'm not sure. I can't sleep and I don't feel like watching tv.

So, I'm sitting on the floor with my back against the couch and Liam's laptop is on table in front of me. The only light in the room is the small lamp next to the couch. Other than that, the suite is pitch black.

"I need to listen to some music." I grab my phone from the table. "Any requests?" I ask the one hundred people watching me. "Call Me Maybe." I read from the sidebar. I go on YouTube and look up the video.

The song starts playing and I move my head from side to side with the music. More music requests pop up on the sidebar. I start mouthing the words and dancing to the music.

I think I'm turning into Liam. He always has music playing when he does a twitcam.

"Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number. So, call me maybe?" I hold up my cell phone to my ear. "And all the other boys try to chase me, but here's my number. So, call me, maybe?" I stop singing and laugh at myself.

I'm really weird. I start doing the thriller dance while sitting down. Once the song is over I noticed my viewers went up. I now have five hundred. I wonder how many viewers I can get?

"If any of you have any questions for me or anything, write it in this little sidebar." I point to the side.

The first message to pop up is pretty short. They want me to do impressions of the guys. Oh geez. I don't know how to do that.

"Impressions of the guys?" I run a hand through my hair. "Okay, who should I do first?"

Zayn is the first name to pop up.

"This is my impression of Zayn." I say. "Vas happenin!" I attempt to sound like Zayn. "I'm a Bradford bad boy!" I say.

I start laughing at myself. I sound so dorky. I guess everyone liked my impersonation of Zayn. The next name to pop up is Niall.

I take a deep breath. I begin laughing like Niall does. I make sure to be quiet, though. "My name is Niall Horan and I'm from Ireland." I say in my best Irish accent. "Potato!"

Looks like I'm doing Harry next.

How am I supposed to do Harry? I need to talk slower and make my voice deeper. What does he say a lot?

"Is your mom hot?" I attempt to do Harry, but end up laughing instead. "He doesn't say that. Okay, be serious Tori." I try to calm down. "Keep the change you filthy animal." I manage to say with a straight face. "My worst habit is getting naked all the time." I say in Harry's voice.

This is so much fun! Why haven't I done this before? I probably sound nothing like the guys, but that's alright. My viewers seem to love it by how many messages are popping up in the sidebar.

I think I'll save Liam for last.

"I like girls who eat carrots." I say exactly like Louis. "No! Jimmy protested! My goldfish is dead! Hesitation! Carrots!" I start laughing uncontrollably.

The guys are going to think I'm insane when they see this video. I honestly think I did Louis quite well. It's not hard not impersonate him. At least I don't think so.

"I love all of my followers on Twittah. I have a phobia of spoons. I haven't used one in ten years. I-"

"What are you doing?" A male voice comes from the room.

I jump the air and grab the closest thing to protect myself with. I scan the dark living room for the person. Who said that? A dark shadow steps forward and I let out a soft scream. I cover my mouth with the pillow in my hand to muffle it. I don't want to wake anyone up.

"Are you impersonating us?" Liam asks laughing at me.

Oh thank goodness. I thought I was about to be murdered. Wait. How long was he standing there for? He probably saw the whole thing.

"Psh. No." I wave my hand dismissively.

Liam walks over to me and sits down on the floor. "You did a really good job on Louis. You sounded just like him."

"Really?" I grin. I knew I sounded like him! "How long were you there for?"

"I saw you singing." Liam smiles at me. "And do this." He does the thriller dance.

"I was getting into the song." I defend myself glancing back at the laptop. "Say hello to my viewers." I point to the screen.

"Hello everyone." Liam waves to the webcam. "Why are you up at four in the morning?" Liam turns to face me.

Has it already been a hour? Wow. Time flies when you're having fun. I should do twitcams more often. My viewers have gone up even more. I was at a thousand. Now I'm at four thousand. I think the word got around that Liam was in my twitcam.

"Couldn't sleep." I answer shrugging my shoulders.

"Are you still mad?" Liam changes the subject.

I shake my head. "No. I'm going to get my revenge." I rub my hands together and laugh evilly. "I figured giving you guys the silent treatment would drive you insane. I was going to forgive you tomorrow."

"It did drive us insane. It was so weird to see you completely quiet and ignoring us." Liam tells me.

"That's what you get for dumping ketchup on my head." I turn to look back at the screen. "Megan and I went shopping yesterday. When we came back to our hotel, I opened the door and a whole bunch of ketchup fell on my head." I tell my viewers.

"I had no part in it." Liam raises his hands innocently. "I was going to call and warn you, but Louis hid my phone."

"Awh. Is little Liam scared about me getting my revenge?" I pinch his cheeks like a baby.

Liam shakes his hand making my fingers let go. "Louis may be the devious one in the group, but you aren't that far behind."

I place a hand over my heart. "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me."

Liam smirks at me. "Can you give me a hint about your prank on getting revenge?"

I pretend to think about it. "Okay, lean closer." I motion him forward. Liam leans his head in my direction. "Closer." I whisper. He leans over even more. I lean forward and blow in his ear.

Liam jerks back. "Very immature." He mumbles rubbing his ear.

"That's why you love me!" I laugh at his facial expression.

"I think Louis has rubbed off on you." Liam frowns at me still rubbing his ear.

"Alright guys." I say to the webcam. "This is the end of my twitcam. I'll try to do another one soon. Bye!" I wave before shutting it off. "Okay, now I can do this." I say grabbing the front of Liam's shirt.

I pull him close and kiss him. He seems surprised at first, but then kisses me back taking control.

"Good morning to you to." Liam chuckles.

Good morning indeed.