Chapter 50

What would you do if someone gave you an unlimited credit card and said go have some fun? At first, you would be shocked. Then you would run as fast as you can to the closet store. You would buy as much as you can.

That is exactly what Megan and I did.

We left the hotel as fast as we could. We literally ran down the street looking for a clothing store. The first one we found was the Converse store. Let's just say that I got a lot of new shoes.

After we went there, Megan and I headed to American Eagle. I normally don't shop in here, but considering that I have an unlimited credit card, I'm willing to shop here. I've gotten a lot of cute clothes already.

Simon was kind enough to have a personal driver follow us everywhere. That way we wouldn't get lost or have to carry all of our bags. We have many bags already. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire car was filled with shopping bags.

"Simon said I could buy a Mustang." Megan whines as we are getting our hair washed.

We figured that if we are out then we mind as well get our hair cut. I love when you get your hair washed at a hair salon. If the stylist has nails then it feels even better. I would pay for someone to wash my hair every morning. It's just so relaxing.

"We were lucky enough to buy a whole new wardrobe. We aren't not buying you a car." I say enjoying getting my hair washed.

"He said I could buy one, though. It would be rude not to buy one." Megan attempts to convince me.

"No, Megan." I say sternly.

We have spent so much money already. Buying a Mustang would be way too much money. It would be different if it was our own money. I'm not going to allow Simon to buy a Megan a car. I find that a bit crazy. Yes, he did tell her to buy it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let her.

"But I want a Mustang." Megan pouts.

"Then save up your own money." I tell her.

My stylist shuts the water off and wraps a towel around my hair. I stand up from the chair. She leads me over to her station. I sit down in the black chair and stare at the mirror in front of me.

I can't believe I'm here in Los Angeles. It's like an amazing dream. Who knew me, Tori Adams, would be dating Liam Payne? Or even be on tour with them? And I'm going to be on ICarly. I wonder how everyone back at home is reacting to this?

"We need to practice our lines when we get back." Megan says dropping the mustang topic.

"Oh yeah." I remember. "I'm so excited."

The hair stylist, Jessica, steps in front of me combing my hair. "You said you just wanted a trim, right?"

"Yes." I answer. "Could you make my side bangs a little choppy?" I ask her as she grabs a pair of silver scissors.

"Of course." Jessica starts cutting my hair.

"What are we supposed to tell the guys when we bring all those bags to the hotel?" I ask Megan.

We said we were going shopping, but we bought a lot of things. They will wonder how we paid for everything. I don't know if Simon will want us to say that he gave us his credit card. Then we would have to explain how we got the card from Simon.

I'm not a great liar. If they start asking a lot of questions, I will crack under all the pressure.

"We'll tell them we found some money in the road." Megan comes up with.

"That's not believable." I say. "Um. What if we said that a random guy gave us the money on the street?"

"Like a prostitute?" Megan laughs.