Chapter 8

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No!"

"How about now?"

"Louis! We are still in the house!" I throw an apple at his head.

He dodges it easily. "It's raining fruit! Take cover!" Louis ducks under the kitchen table as if there was an earthquake. Niall bursts out laughing and Liam snickers.

"Tori!" Megan calls from upstairs. In this huge house she still manages to be heard. I let out a sigh and head for the stairs.

When Harry called Simon last night, he managed to convince him to get us tickets to Disney. We're supposed to meet someone in thirty minutes at the local Starbucks. Apparently, Simon sent a guy with our tickets there. When we get to the park, we just have to walk in like everyone else. Simon was hesitant to allow us to go, but then he agreed. The only condition to it was we have to do a few video diaries when we're there. We just can't be noticed. Simon has this brilliant idea. He just won't tell us until we finish with the video diaries.

I knock on Megan's door quietly. I hear a muffled voice telling me to come in. I step in her room to see clothes strewn across her bedroom floor. Where is she in this mess?

"Meg?" I yell searching around the room.

"In here!" Megan yells back from her closet.

I step over the mound of clothes and stumble in her closet. "What's with the mess?" I motion with my hand.

Megan's head pops from around the corner. "I don't know what to wear." She walks over to me wearing a red robe. Her hair is up in a messy bun.

"We're going to Disney, not a party wear shorts and a tank top." I suggest.

"I want to look nice." Megan spins in a circle looking at her clothes hanging up.

"Why?" I ask leaning against the wall.

Megan bites her lip and walks to me. "Okay. Don't tell anyone, but I like Harry." She smiles.

"Really? I had no idea."

"Don't be sarcastic." Megan glares at me playfully. "Help me pick out an outfit." She begs.

"Why? We're just going to Disney. No need to dress up." I whine.

Megan huffs. "But you look so cute and casual. Help me!"

Me? Cute and casual? Ha! I'm only wearing a pair of short shorts, a grey loose tank top, and yellow high top Chuck Taylor's.

"Fine!" I push off the wall to find her an outfit. I dig through the clothes on the floor and find a pair of denim shorts. "Put these on." I toss them at her. When she starts changing, I look for a shirt. I find a cute tribal tank with a small, thin brown belt around the waist. "Here!" I throw it over my shoulder.

Now, she needs shoes. I stand in front of her shoes debating on what she should wear. I grab cute brown flats and hand them to her.

"Just put a cute pair of earrings in and you're done." I say.

Megan pulls on the shirt and hugs me. "You're a lifesaver."

"I picked out your outfit. I didn't save the world." I laugh hugging her back.

"Was it that obvious?" Megan walks out if her closet with me behind her.

"That you liked Harry?" I ask. Megan nods her head stepping in her bathroom. "Yes, but only because I'm your best friend. The guys probably have no clue."