Chapter 57

It's been four days.

Four days since I've been staying in New York with my mom. Four days since I realized I am completely in love with Liam.

We've skyped everyday. Seeing the guy's face on a computer isn't the same as in person. The first web chat I actually cried a little. I was happy to see them, but sad because I wasn't there with them.

The entire time I was talking to Liam I kept chanting 'I love you' in my head. Now I'm sure I'm going crazy. I don't want to tell him over web cam, though. It's not very romantic. I'm not even sure if I want to say anything yet. When I get back, I'll talk to Megan about what I should do. She always gives the best advice.

"Love?"

I shake my head clearing my head. My eyes drop back to the laptop screen on my lap. I grin sheepishly at Liam.

"You zoned out on me again." Liam smirks.

"Sorry." I apologize for the third time tonight.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Liam asks me.

"TORI!" A loud voice screams on Liam's side before I can answer him.

Harry jumps on the couch next to Liam and puts his face right in front of the web cam. My screen fills up with a bunch of brown curls.

"Harry!" I exclaim. I've missed that curly haired kid.

"Guys!" Harry yells over his shoulder. "Tori is on webcam!" He pulls his face back and sits back by Liam.

"Tori!"

"Let me through!"

"Move it, Horan!"

"She's my best friend!"

"Get out of my way!"

I laugh loudly as I hear my five best friends. I hear a shout of victory. Louis jumps on Liam and Harry's lap. Harry grunts in pain and holds his..well, yeah. Louis sits on their laps.

Next, Megan's face pops on the screen. "Tori!" She screams.

"Let me see!" Niall pushes her away from the camera. "I've missed your cooking. The lad's cooking doesn't even come close to yours."

I laugh and smile at them. I've missed them so much. "Still only care about my cooking?"

"Nah. I've missed you." Niall grins at me. "Liam has missed you the most, though."

"All he does is talk about it." Zayn stands behind the guys.

"I can't wait until she's back." Louis imitates Liam.

"I miss her." Megan joins in.

"All your hugs suck. Tori's are way better." Harry laughs.

"I didn't say that!" Liam punches Harry's arm.

"No, but you did pout for the first two days." Harry replies smirking.

"Awh. Liam." I grin at my adorable boyfriend. Liam's face turns a light shake of pink. He's too cute. "I've missed you too."

"What about me?" Louis pouts, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Of course I missed you, Louis. How could I not miss you?" I assure him.

Louis breaks out in a huge grin. "In your face, Blondie!" He points his finger at Niall. "I told you she missed me more."

Niall pouts instantly.

"I've missed you all equally." I say. "I just miss Liam more, though."

I laugh as all their faces drop except for Liam's, who breaks out in a huge grin. "I miss you too, love." Liam grins at me.