Chapter 60

"Harry Edward Styles!"

Harry's eyes widen in fear. He stops snickering with Louis and straightens up, hiding the spoon behind his back. I glare at him from my spot on the bed with Liam. Harry and Louis snuck a spoon in here when Josh came to give Liam some Jello. From their snickering, they must have a devious plan up their sleeves.

"You better take that spoon out of the room and away from Liam!" I tell him, feeling the Momma Direction come out.

"I'm sorry, but only my mom can order me around." Harry smirks at me.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Do you want me to call her?"

"Go ahead." Harry laughs. "But you don't have her number."

I reach for Liam's phone on the table. "I bet Liam does." I scroll through Liam's contacts for Harry's mom. "Here it is." I show Harry.

"You won't call her." Harry shakes his head.

Oh, silly silly boy.

I smirk at Harry and press the green button on Liam's phone. I lift the phone to my ear. Harry's smile falls slightly.

It rings three times before someone picks up. "Is everything okay, Liam?" Harry's mom answers.

"Hi, Mrs. Styles." I grin at Harry. "My name is Tori Adams. I'm dating Liam."

"Oh! You're the girl who I've seen on tv with the boys. Aren't you best friends with Megan who is dating my son?" She asks me.

"Yes, ma'am. I need to talk to you about Harry. He's not hurt or anything, but he will be if he doesn't listen to me." I glare at Harry, who is starting to turn pale.

"What did he do now?" His mom sighs.

"You know how Liam is scared of spoons, right?" I grab Liam's hand with my free hand.

"Do not tell me that Harry is taunting Liam with a spoon." She guesses.

"He was just about to. I told him to get rid of the spoon, but he said only his mom could order him around." I explain to her.

"Put him on the phone." She says.

I hold the phone out to Harry. "It's for you." I smirk.

Harry's face pales even more. "Hi, Mum."

This is going to be good. I grab my phone quickly and start recording it. This will be great blackmail one day.

"No..She was lying..I would never do that to Liam..Tori is a compulsive liar." Harry lies to his mom.

"I am not!" I yell at him.

"Yes, ma'am..No! You don't have to do that!..I will..I'm not going to do it with you on the phone..Fine." Harry runs a hand through his curly locks. "Liam, I'm sorry I almost harassed you with a spoon."

Liam laughs. "You're forgiven."

"There I did it..No, you don't have too..Having one Momma Direction is enough..I love you too." Harry hangs up. "Really? You had to call my mum?"

"You told me too!" I point at him.

"Did your mum want to come here?" Liam smirks at Harry.

"Yeah." Harry blushes.

"You should have said yes!" Louis punches Harry's shoulder playfully. "Your mum is hot!"

"That's disgusting!" Harry wrinkles his nose in disgust.

I don't blame him. That must be weird to have your friend say that your mum is hot. That's just not normal. Your friends should not find your mum hot. No matter how old she is.

"Says the guy who goes after cougars." Niall teases Harry.

I burst out laughing with the guys. Even Megan starts laughing at Niall's joke. That was a pretty good joke. Completely true, too. At least Megan isn't a cougar. She is actually younger than him. I have no idea how Harry could date a girl older than him by ten years. Five years would have to be my age limit.

"She's my mum, though." Harry sits down in a chair, pulling Megan on his lap.

"When can we leave this place?" I change the subject.

I prefer not to listen to the guys talk about how hot Harry's mom is. It's such an odd topic.

"The doctor said I have to stay overnight, then I should be able to leave tomorrow afternoon." Liam sticks his finger in the whipped cream on his red jello.

Liam has been in this hospital for two days so far. Doctor Reynolds said he wanted to make sure that Liam's stitches didn't come loose. The stitches haven't come loose, so Liam is allowed to leave tomorrow.

Finally! I am sick and tired of this place. The food sucks and the bed is uncomfortable. I'm ready to kick this popsicle stand.

"I can't wait to go back to the hotel." I announce.

Liam's finger dabs my nose quickly. I turn my head to look at him with my mouth open. A dollop of whip cream is sitting on my nose. I wipe the whip cream off my nose with my pointer finger.

"That wasn't very nice, Mr. Payne." I fake scold him. I rub my finger over his nose, but he moves his head back. I miss his nose and get his cheek instead.

"No kissing allowed!" Louis shouts as Liam starts to lean forward.

Dang! I completely forgot they were in the room. That must have been a bit awkward for them.

I ignore Louis and kiss Liam on the cheek instead.

•••••

Author's Note:

Yay! New chapter! Comment! Comment! Tell me what you think!

I just want to thank you guys! I'm still amazed at how many people are reading this. You guys are amazing! I can't thank you guys enough for reading this and commenting. And liking. And adding to your reading list.

I've been trying to figure out how to finish this story up, but I honestly don't want to. So, I was thinking of finishing this book and starting a book two. Not sure what it would be about. I think I'll just do a book two with all of the same characters, but a new plot or something.