Chapter 62

"Thank you for coming on my show." Ellen Degeneres says, sitting back down in her chair.

"Thank you for having us." Harry smiles at her.

"Maybe we should have brought a bigger couch out." Ellen laughs.

The guys are trying to find a way to sit on the two seated couch. Harry and Liam sit on the actually couch. Niall is sitting on the armrest next to Harry. Zayn is on the armrest next to Liam. Louis is lounging on the back of the couch like it's a bed. His head is propped up by his arm. His legs are resting on the couch by Harry's head.

"We got it." Louis grins.

Ellen laughs at them. "So, how is your tour going?"

"It's been great. We love going to all of these different states and meeting our fans." Liam says.

Megan and I are watching the show from the audience. We are sitting on the end of the row in the middle. We were offered to sit here instead of backstage. I have always loved the Ellen Show. Now I'm on it. Well, the boys are. I'm just sitting in the audience.

"Where are you heading next?" Ellen asks. She must be saving the good questions for late. She is doing all of the basic questions for now.

"After San Diego, we are heading to Salt Lake City." Louis answers, petting Liam's head.

Ellen asks a few more basic questions before asking a new question. "Now we know that Liam and Harry have girlfriends, but are you three still single?"

"I'm single." Zayn raises his hand.

"Single." Louis pouts.

Everyone turns to look at Niall waiting for his answer. Why isn't he answering? Is Niall dating someone?

Niall looks up to see all of the guys staring at him. "Oh. I'm single." He chuckles.

"I think you just gave all your fans a heart attack." Ellen smiles.

"Directioners." I whisper, correcting her.

Megan turns her head to look at me. "Shh." She laughs putting her finger to her lip.

"Your girlfriends are out in the audience, correct?" Ellen motions to the audience.

Liam smiles at me. "Yes, they are."

"What do you think everyone? Should we have Megan and Tori come down here?" Ellen asks the audience. The crowd cheers loudly. "Why don't you go get your girlfriends?"

Harry jumps up off the couch with Liam right behind him. What? I can't go on stage. I'm not dressed properly. I'm only wearing black skinny jeans with a neon green tank top and a black leather cropped vest. My black converse have completed this outfit. I'm not dressed to be on Ellen.

Liam holds his hand our for me to take. I stand up and intertwine our fingers together. The audience says 'aw' at the same time. Liam leads me back to the stage. Megan and Harry are right behind us. Liam sits on the couch and pulls me on his lap. We're still holding hands when he wraps his arms around my waist. Megan sits on Harry's lap, too.

"How did you guys meet? I don't think anyone knows the story." Ellen asks.

We all exchange a look. What are we supposed to tell her? We can't tell her the real story. At least, not until we punk the guys. Ellen notices our hesitation. This is awkward.

"It's a secret." Louis saves us.

Ellen laughs. "Fair enough. You two have been touring with them, correct? I saw the video where Tori sang instead of Zayn."