Chapter 6

Megan's POV:

"What disguises is she going to get us?" Harry asks as we all walk to the third floor. They need their own rooms if they are going to stay here.

"No clue. It will probably make you look completely different though." I answer walking past my room.

"That's good then." Liam says quietly.

He would be so much better for Tori then Taylor. I don't know what it is about Taylor, but I don't trust him. He never talked to Tori and I before and then last year he wants to date her. No, something was up.

"Alright, you can have whatever room you want up here just not the first room. That's mine." I explain. "Each room has it's own walk in closest and a bathroom."

"Get the hell out of my house!" Tori yells from downstairs. What is going on?!

We all exchange looks before running for the stairs. Liam runs ahead of us taking two steps at a time. I follow right behind him with the guys behind me.

"Tori?" I call out running around the corner. Her back is to us and she is shaking. "We heard yelling." I step forward slowly.

"You were right about Taylor." She spins around quickly. What happened to her? Tori's face is bright red and tears are flowing down her face. She pushes past us and runs upstairs.

I burst through the front door and see Taylor climbing in to his truck. "Taylor!" I scream at him. He stops what he's doing and smirks at me. "What did you do?" I advance to him.

"I told her the real reason I was dating her." He stands back on the ground.

"What do you mean?" I cross my arms waiting.

"I was dared to date her last year. My friend's told me to date her while I was sleeping with the rest of the school. They picked one of the ugliest girls in school. I was supposed to be getting five hundred dollars." He laughs. What a jerk! I step forward to hit him, but someone beats me to it.

Taylor slams into his truck and covers his nose. Louis stands next to me wearing a jacket and sunglasses with his hand curled in a fist.

"What the hell?" Taylor yells.

"Get out of here." I stare at him pissed off. Taylor climbs back in his truck and pulls out. "Nice one." I look at Louis.

Back to Tori's POV:

"Tori? Please come out." Liam pleads from outside my door.

My iPod died about a hour ago and my charger is in the living room. The guys have been trying to get me to come out for the past four hours.

"At least let me in." Louis suggests. "I'm the one the punched him."

Louis punched Taylor? He completely deserved it. I still can't believe he did that. It makes sense now. Taylor was always trying to get me to sleep with him. I just thought it was because he was a guy. I never thought anything of it. How could I have been so stupid?

Familiar guitar music fills my ears. I check my iPod, but it's still dead. What am I hearing?

"I wanna save your, wanna save your heart tonight. He'll only break ya. Leave you torn apart. Oh." The guys voice fills my ears. Are they singing to me?

"It's a quarter at three can't sleep at all. He is so overrated. If you told me to jump, I'd take the fall and he wouldn't take it." Liam sings.

I stand up and press my ear against the door.

"All that you want is under your nose, yeah. You should open your eyes but they stay close, close." Harry sings his part.

I put my hand on the doorknob and open it slowly. The guys are piled in my hallway. Niall, Harry, and Zayn are leaning on the wall connected to my door. Liam and Louis are on the opposite wall with a small space in between them. Niall is holding his iPod in his hands and playing the guitar music off it. They continue singing as I step in between Louis and Liam. I sit down in the middle of them and pull my knees to my chest. I lean my head on Liam's shoulder. Louis scoots closer to me and sets his arm around my shoulders. Liam pulls me closer by wrapping his arm around my waist.

Megan walks up the stairs, but stops immediately when she sees me. She smiles lightly and slides down the wall to sit next to Harry.

I'm not crying as much as I was before. I think I'm crying mostly because someone I trusted was lying to me this entire time. I could tell we were slowly growing apart about three months ago. I just never thought Taylor would be that kind of person. To date a girl for money.

"I have your disguises if you still want to go." I whisper when they finish their song.

"We'll go tomorrow if you feel up to it." Niall says.

I wrap my arms around Liam's arm and pull it close to my body. "Then we should start now. Where's the bag, Louis?"

"Downstairs." He mumbles. "We don't have to do this now."

I shake my head at him. "No, I want too. I'm not going to let him ruin my day."

Liam leans forward and brushes my tears away with his thumb. "You're so strong." He murmurs.

I look down blushing. "Come on, Louis. Let's show the guys what you picked out for them." I laugh.

Louis jumps up quickly and pulls me up with him. "Let's go!" I run after him laughing, following him to the kitchen.

I pull myself up to sit in the middle of the counter and pull the bag on my lap. "Close your eyes and put a hand out." I order once they find a seat. The obey and I place the hair dye in their hands. "Open your eyes."

Harry opens his eyes first. "No!" He shakes his head dropping the box on the counter.

"Why do I have purple?" Liam asks me. I point to Louis who is calmly studying an apple. Weird.

"I don't like this idea." Zayn mumbles staring at the hair dye.

"It's only temporary." I promise them. They stare at the boxes uncertainly. "Maybe if we went to Disney I would forget about about you know who."

Liam lets out a sigh. "Okay. I'm in." I jump off the counter and hug him tightly.

"If I say yes, do I get a hug?" Niall speaks up. I nod my head quickly. "I'm in." I hug him next.

"It's temporary, right?" Zayn glances up at me.

"Yes." I answer.

"You can dye mine first." Zayn smiles.

Yes! We're going to Disney. With these new looks, they will definitely not be recognized. I need this to take my mind off the douchebag.