Chapter 19

"I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun. I wanna stay up all night and find a guy and tell him he's the one. Hold on to the feeling, And don't let it go. Cause we got the floor now. Get out of control." I sing jumping up and down on Harry's bed.

After the concert, we headed back to the hotel. Megan was complaining about how she felt tired. So, I made her some coffee. She drank three cups and I drank two. Now I'm starting to feel a bit hyper. When I drink coffee, I have a ton of sugar in it. I'm starting to feel the sugar now. I normally don't get that hyper, but when you put Megan and I in the same room. Things get pretty crazy. We feed off of each others craziness.

Megan runs in Harry's room with a purple Jack Wills jacket on. She jumps on the bed with me. "Lets pull an all nighter!" She shouts over the music.

"You'll fall asleep!" I jump up and down spinning in circles.

She shakes her head fast. "If I do, then I'll buy you a new outfit."

I hold my pinky out. She interlocks our pinkies together. I'm getting a new outfit tomorrow. Megan can never stay awake past three.

"Liam!" I shout continuing to jump around. Harry's bed was all nice and neat. Now the sheets are all tangled up.

The guys walk in the room together staring at the two of us. We probably look like a bunch of idiots. I don't care, though. I'm having fun.

"I want to join!" Louis squeezes past Zayn and Niall. He climbs on the bed with us and begins jumping up and down.

"What are you two doing?" Zayn asks staring up at us.

"Pulling an all nighter!" Megan answers.

"We have to do a photo shoot tomorrow." Harry says completely off topic. What does that have to do with tonight?

"So?" I ask standing at the end of the bed smiling down at Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Niall.

Liam steps closer to me. Is he scared I'm going to fall off? "You and Megan are part of it." He stands in front of me.

"Really?" I scream. I've always wanted to be in a magazine! This is so cool! "Catch me!" I jump off the bed quickly.

Liam catches me easily with an arm under my knees and my back. "A warning would have been nice."

"I did warn you." I smile wrapping my arms around his neck. "I said catch me." I giggle staring up at his beautiful brown eyes.

"Just kiss already!" Megan whines staring down at us with her hands on her hips. My face turns a bright red and I bury it in Liam's neck. "We all know you two like each other. I'll make you a deal." Megan jumps off the edge of the bed landing gracefully on her feet.

I turn my head to see her. What is she doing? Can't she see I'm embarrassed enough?

"I'll go on a double date with you guys. You two both seem to shy to ask each other out. Deal?" She offers.

"A double date is meant for four people. Not three." I say.

Megan grins at me. "I have a date."

"Who?" Harry speaks up.

"You, of course." She smirks. "Unless you don't want too."

"No, I do." Harry grins stepping forward with a huge smile on his face. Awh. They're so cute.

Megan grins as she turns back to us. "Well?"

"I planned on asking Tori later, but you seem to have beaten me. I already have everything planned, though." Liam answers. He was going to ask me later?

"Great. Now that, that's settled. Let's party!" Megan yells running out of the bedroom.

I look up to see Liam already smiling down at me. "Make sure you were something fancy."

Fancy? I don't do fancy. I don't own anything fancy. Looks like I'm going shopping tomorrow.

"Why am I part of the photo shoot?" I smoothly change the subject.

"Have you ever heard of Teen Scene magazine?" Liam asks holding me close to his chest. Not that I mind.

"Of course. They are the biggest international teen magazine out there." I says.

"Well, they saw our Spin the Harry video. They called us up and said they wanted all of us for a story in their magazine." Liam explains.

"I've always wanted to do a photo shoot. Now I get to be in one with One Direction." I try to hold my excitement in. "You can let me down. I'm probably getting heavy."

I try to swing my legs out of his arms. Liam pulls me even closer to his body preventing me from getting down.

"You're not heavy." He stares at me completely serious.

"You've been holding me for a while, though." I stare back at him.

"I don't care. You're not heavy." He replies.

"Okay. Can you let me down then?" I ask. Liam shakes his head. "Why not?"

"I want to prove to you you're not heavy. I'll just carry you already for the night."

Why would he want to do that? "Or do you just want a reason to hold me?" I tease him. Where did that come from?! I never said anything like that before.

Liam's cheeks turn a light red. "That too." He answers. Now it's my turn to blush.