Chapter 21

"My name is Tyler Jacobs. I'll be your photographer for your photo shoot today."

"Thanks." Liam says to Tyler. "I'm-"

"No need to introduce yourselves. I already know who you are. I even know these two lovely ladies." Tyler interrupts him. "Now, I was told that the five of you are to pick an outfit for each girl. So, go do that now." The guys walk off together. "Okay, now before we start I need to ask something. Are you two dating Harry and Liam?"

"Um." I look over to Megan for her to answer.

"Why?" She asks.

"If so I would take more pictures of you together. Then I wouldn't make you take really serious pictures with the other guys. No one would get offended." Tyler explains.

"We're not dating, but-"

"Got it. I know what to do." He cuts her off again. "You are to pick an outfit out for the group pictures. It's supposed to be your signature look. Go have fun." He waves us off.

Megan and I skip over to the millions of clothes on the racks in a huge room. I look through the clothes. I grab a pair of denim shorts and lay them over my shoulder.

"You should wear plaid." Zayn comes up behind me.

"Why?" I ask continuing to look for a shirt.

"Liam always wears plaid. You two would match. Then everyone would know you two are together." Zayn explains.

I grab a white tank top. "But we're not together."

"You mind as well be. He really likes you." Zayn looks through the clothes next to me. "Wear something black and white. That's what Liam has."

I look over at Liam on the other side of the room. "I don't see anything that is black and white. Or plaid."

"I'll be right back." Zayn walks away.

I keep looking through the racks of clothes. I glance up at Liam and see him grab a plaid button up shirt. Zayn comes back quickly holding a black and white plaid shirt in his hands.

"Thanks." I take the shirt from his hands. I walk over to the shoes for a red pair of Chuck Taylor's. I find a pair in my size and set them in my hands. On my way back to the other room, I see a bright red tie hanging on a rack. I grab the tie and drape it over my other clothes.

"All done?" Tyler asks when I approach him.

"Yep."

"Great. Louis already has his outfit picked out for you. It's in the first dressing room." Tyler grabs my clothes from my hands.

I get in the dressing room and look o we the clothes Louis picked out. I pull on a pair of denim skinny jeans a striped black and white shirt. I tuck the shirt in my jeans and strap a pair of red suspenders on. I slide on a pair of red Toms to finish the outfit. I walk out of the dressing room and get pulled into a black chair. A hair stylist curls my hair just enough to make it a little wavy. Little make up is applied to my face.

"Ready, gorgeous?" Louis offers his arm to me. He is wearing about the same outfit as me except his suspenders are black and red.

I blush and loop my arm through his. "Yeah. Nice outfit."

"I like yours, too." Louis says. We step on a white floor with a white background behind us.

"Just be yourselves." Tyler suggests.

Louis grabs my hand and spins me in a circle. A small laugh escapes from my lips as the camera flashes.

"Superwoman!" I yell doing the superman pose. Louis does the same thing next to me. Camera flashes. We do a bunch of random poses. Half way through we start doing crazy dances. I hope Louis finds a girlfriend soon. He is such a great guy.