Chapter 36

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

Are you serious? I'm halfway asleep and my phone decides to start vibrating. I was almost asleep. In literally two seconds I would be asleep.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

I stretch my hand out trying to find my phone. Where is it? This would probably be easier if I opened my eyes. Once I open my eyes, I notice my phone on the table. I grab it quickly and unlock the screen.

Twitter notifications.

I read the first one to see another dare. More dares. I don't have any energy to do anymore dares. I wanted to go to sleep. Is that too much to ask for?

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

Apparently, it is.

I read through the dares. All of them use too much energy. I don't have any energy in me.

I read a dare from ten minutes ago. I could do this one. It will literally take zero energy.

A girl named Miranda wants me to get a sleeping bag. Then go out on stage and fall asleep. That sounds pretty awesome to be honest.

The only reason I'm doing is so I can sleep some more. If the guys are singing a slow song, I can fall asleep to their voices.

I roll of the couch and walk out of the dressing room. Where can I get a sleeping bag? I'll need a pillow, too. I start walking towards the stage hoping to see a worker that isn't busy.

Where's Ashley when you need her?

"I thought you were taking a nap?" Ashley falls into step with me. That worked perfectly.

"I have another dare." I yawn. "By any chance do you have a sleeping bag and a pillow?"

Ashley stares at me for a second before holding up one finger. She walks off in the opposite direction leaving me alone.

I wonder how the guys will react? I know one thing for sure. Once I fall asleep, I'm not waking back up until I am completely rested.

Ashley walks back towards me with her arms full. "Here's a sleeping bag, pillow, and extra blanket. The stage can get pretty cold." How did she know my plan? "I had a feeling."

Is she psychic? Bananas. What am I thinking? She can't be psychic. I really need some sleep.

"What song are they about to sing?" I grab the items out of her arms.

"More Than This. It's the perfect song to fall asleep to. The guys will all be sitting on a couch when they sing it. They shouldn't see you until the song is over." Ashley informs me.

I nod my head attempting to stay awake. "Can you hold my phone for me? Give it to Liam or Megan. Not Louis or Harry."

I walk towards the stairs that lead to the stage. The guys just sat down on the couch and the music is starting. Perfect timing. I walk on the stage quietly. Some of the fans see me, but don't say anything. Good. The guys won't know I'm here.

I set the sleeping bag on the floor. Ashley unzipped it already for me. I drop the pillow on the ground. I slide in the sleeping bag and pull the other blanket over me. I cuddle in the sleeping bag and shut my eyes.

"I'm broken. Do you hear me? I'm blinded cause you are everything I see. I'm dancing alone. I'm praying that you're heart will just turn around." Liam sings his part in the song.

I love his voice. I think Liam's and Niall's part in this song are my favorite. Louis's part would definitely be second. Then Harry and Zayn tie.

Megan's POV:

The concert is finally over. The guys just finished their last song and are saying goodbye to their fans. They never even noticed that Tori is passed out on the floor behind them. I honestly don't know how she is asleep with all the fans screaming. She must be really tired.

"We hope to see you again!" Harry waves at the fans before turning his back to them. He walks past the couch and spots Tori on the floor. "Hey Liam. Your girlfriend never ceases to amaze me."

Liam stops waving to the fans and walks up to Harry. "What do you mean?"

Harry points to Tori in her sleeping bag. "Did you guys know she was here?" Harry asks the crowd.

The entire audience screams back in response. They better not wake Tori up. If she doesn't get enough sleep she can get cranky. It's rare, buy it happens.

"She looks like bunny." Louis crouches down next to Tori.

"A bunny?" Zayn looks down at Tori.

"Bunny are always cute." Louis shrugs standing back up.

"Take my microphone." Liam hands Harry his mic.

He crouches down next to Tori and gently takes the blankets off her. Liam scoops Tori up in his arms. Liam stands back up.

"Aww!" All the fans say together. That's going to be on a magazine cover tomorrow.

"Goodnight, Miami!" Niall shouts before running off stage with the guys.

The guys walk up to me. "How long was she out there for?" Liam pulls Tori closer to him.

"When you started More Than This." I answer. "Can we go now?"

Harry pulls me closer to him. "I think so. We just need to change. Are you tired?"

I lean my head against his shoulder. "A bit."

Harry kisses me on the forehead. "We'll go change."

Tori is so lucky. She gets to sleep while I'm fighting to stay awake. I should have joined her when she decided to sleep on the stage. I just had to get hungry and go to the concession stand. They didn't even have the soft pretzels I wanted. All that walking for nothing.

When I came back, Ashley told me Tori was dared to sleep on stage. At least I'll sleep good tonight. Tori will be wide awake.

••••

AUTHOR'S note:

It's a pretty boring chapter. The next chapter will be better. It will start back off with Tori's POV.

Comment! Comment! Comment!