Chapter 35

Our video of Megan and I dancing behind the guys has already hit fifteen hundred views on YouTube. Which is crazy! It doesn't sound like a lot, but to me it is. The views just keep going up.

Now I'm about to do another dare. I have to run out on stage, steal Harry's microphone, and then say something random. Not sure what I am going to say yet. Hopefully something will just come to me. If not, I'll look like an idiot on stage. I'm pretty sure I accomplished looking like an idiot already though.

I figured the head honcho's of the whole tour would be against this whole thing. I thought wrong. They completely love the idea. They think it will get One Direction more popular. They are pretty popular already. How much popular could they get?

"Are you ready for this?" Ashley sets her hand on my shoulder.

"Definitely." I grin. I'm having so much fun.

"Go for it." Megan waves her arm at the stage.

The guys just finished their song What Makes You Beautiful. They are all taking a water break and Harry is talking to the fans. Perfect timing.

I run out on the stage. The crowd starts cheering loudly. Are they really cheering for me? Harry keeps talking until I snatch the microphone out of his hand.

"Hey everyone!" I wave and step in front of Harry.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks me trying to grab the mic from me.

I step away from him. "Great concert, right?" I ask and they all scream back. "Well, I have another dare. I did the first part and now this is the second part. I want you to do the wave."

"What dare?" Liam and the rest of the guys walk up behind me.

I ignore him. "Okay. Let's start from over here." I walk to the far left and stop. "Ready? When I run to the other side start."

"What are you doing?" Zayn interrupts me.

"Would you stop interrupting me? I don't interrupt you while you are doing a concert." I smirk at him. The crowd laughs along with me.

"Are you serious?" Harry chuckles.

"Just ignore them. They are being rude." I wave nonchalantly at the guys.

"You're the one interrupting our concert." Harry points out.

I walk to the other side of the stage. "Oh hush. Are you guys ready?" I shout to the fans.

They scream back at me loudly. I love this feeling. To know that I have everyone in this arena's eyes on me. It's an amazing feeling. I'm still quite shocked that they are listening to me. I actually thought they would boo me off the stage.

"One, two, three!" I jog to the other side of the stage and the crowd does the wave. "Very nice! Now if you want to rewatch that go to the guys YouTube account. The carrot dance is there, too."

"You put that on the Internet?" Louis grins.

I turn to face him. "What did I say about the interrupting? It's very rude."

"It's not Tori's concert." Louis points to me. "It's One Direction's concert." He points to each of them.

"Be nice or I'll hide all of your striped shirts." I warn Louis.

Louis face turns to a scared look. "Not my shirts!" He clutches the shirt he is wearing.

I spin back around to face the crowd. "Okay. Now one last thing before I go. I've always seen people do this and I've always wanted to. So, here it goes." I look directly at the cameraman who is pointing the camera at me. "Hi Mom!" I wave.

I spin on my heel and toss Harry his microphone. I kiss Liam on the cheek quickly before running off the stage. I jog down the stairs and go to where Megan and Ashley are.

"She is an odd one." Zayn comments on stage.

I am pretty odd. I thought I would get nervous with all the people watching me. Apparently not. I enjoyed it. I'm surprised they did the wave with me. I didn't think they would listen.

"Okay. Now we are going to sing Another World." Liam says to their fans. "I don't know if we will be seeing Tori again or not. She's a bit unpredictable." He laughs.

"The fans love you." Ashley smiles at me.

"I can understand how the guys feel when they have a concert. You just get so pumped." I tell them grinning.

"Did anymore dares come in?" I ask Megan who has my phone.

"One girl told you to go on stage and kiss Liam, but looks like you already did that." Megan winks at me. "Another one is stage dive."

"I am not stage diving." I shake my head.

"Um. How about this one? Go on stage and start rapping?" Megan reads through the dares on my Twitter.

"Rap what?" I question. "I can't rap. The only rapping I can do is wrapping Christmas presents." I laugh.

"There's a few suggestions. Super Bass by Nicki Minaj is one." Megan says looking up from my phone. "You know that one."

"If I did that I would save it for the next concert. I think the guys are expecting me to come back out." I say watching the guys sing on the tv backstage.

"A lot of people want you to do another live video with the guys." Ashley pipes in. "Didn't one girl say you should try to get the guys to do a live dance party?"

"Oh yeah!" Megan says. "This girl said you should get the guys to do a dance party on a live chat. That would be pretty fun."

That would be fun. Then I could do my rap. I wouldn't be so worried I would mess up. If the guys aren't too tired when we get back to the hotel. Then we can do it.

"Or I could do a dance war during one of their concerts?" I think out loud.

"That would be awesome! I would have to be included on that one!" Megan hands me my phone back.

"I'll leave the rest of their concert alone." I decide. "How long until their concert is over?" I turn to face Ashley.

"A hour until it is officially over. Two hours until they can go home. Maybe more." She shrugs.

"In that case, I'm going to go take a nap. Wake me up when we are about to leave." I tell Megan walking away from them.

If I'm going to do a video with them tonight, I will need as much energy as I can get. I am pretty tired, too. Who would have thought dancing around in a carrot suit was exhausting? Probably not that many people.

It would seem like an odd thing to do.

I reach the guys dressing room and collapse on the black couch. I cuddle up on the couch and watch the guys on the flatscreen tv. They are so talented. I'm jealous of them. I wish I had incredible voices and going on tour. Well, technically I am on tour.

It's hard to believe all this is happening. I would have never expected to meet One Direction.

Or my best friend to kidnap them. Megan will never live that down. It's amazing that they forgived us so quickly. If I was in there position, I would have been pissed. They didn't even yell at me. I guess that shows what good people they are.

•••••

Author's Note:

I tried to upload this chapter last night, but I fell asleep.

I will not be uploading tomorrow. I am going to Relay For Life at my school and I will be there all night. I guess you could say I'll be 'up all night'. Haha. I'm such a dork.

Maybe I can squeeze another chapter in tonight, but I'm not promising anything. If I can a lot of comments, I will.