Chapter 33

"Hey guys!" I wave to the webcam on Liam's computer. "I decided to do a live video of me. This is for everyone to ask me questions to get to know me better. So ask away!"

The first question pops up on the screen.

'Where is One Direction?'

I should have known they would want to talk about the guys.

"The guys went to their rehearsals for tonight's concert. I was going to go with them, but Megan is still asleep. I figured I'd let her sleep in and then I could do this video." I answer the question.

'How old are you?'

"I am eighteen years old. My birthday was a few days ago." I say. "I didn't have a party. I was sick anyways."

My viewers are up to one hundred now! This is so much fun! I may only have a hundred fans, but I'm completely okay with that.

'What do you do when you hang out with One Direction?'

"We just hang out like regular people. Right now we are all in one giant prank war. So if you have any good pranks, please share!" I laugh.

'You should dress up as a carrot and dance behind One Direction at the concert tonight.'

I burst out laughing when I read that one. "Okay, the carrot one is hilarious! I don't have a carrot costume though. I'll look for one after this video."

That would be hilarious! I wonder how long I could dance behind them without being noticed? Does anyone sell carrot costumes?

"How about this? You tweet to me any dare you want me to do and I'll do it. It obviously can't be too crazy. Nothing illegal. I will try to do all of them, though. I'll make sure Megan gets everything on video." I suggest.

'Go on stage and steal Harry's microphone. Then scream something completely random and run off.'

That sounds easy enough. "Now I can't wait for tonight. Anything else?" I grab my phone and write all of these dares down.

'Favorite Disney movie?'

"Aladdin or Mulan." I answer. "I love Mushu."

'Are you going to sing a song with One Direction?'

What? Why would they think I would do that? I don't sing. Except for that one time when I thought Zayn was sick. That liar.

"No. I only sang with them once and that was enough for me." I shake my head.

"Tori!" Megan bursts in my room already dressed. When did she wake up? "What are you doing?" She eyes the computer.

"Live chat." I spin the laptop on the bed to face her. "Say hi to my viewers."

"Hey." She smiles. I spin the laptop back around. "It's two now. The guys are going to want us down there."

"Alright. Sorry guys, but this is the end of my video. I'm going to go look for a carrot costume now. Don't forget about the dares! I'll keep checking my twitter! Bye!" I wave and click out of the chat.

"Carrot costume?" Megan raises an eyebrow at me.

"I told my fans that if that sent me dares I would do them. One is dress up like a carrot and dance behind the guys tonight." I explain climbing off the bed.

"Weird." Megan comments.

"Pretty much. Can you look for a costume while I go change?" I ask grabbing my suitcase. I haven't unpacked yet.

"Sure. You want it by tonight?"

"Yes." I grab my clothes heading for the bathroom.

Tonight is going to be so much fun! The guys will be so confused. The fans will be confused, too. Megan will have to get a good spot to record it. Maybe I could get one of the security guards to do it.

I pull on my black converse to finish my outfit. I'm wearing black skinny jeans like always. They have a few small rips in them. Then I have a neon green v-neck shirt on with a black cropped vest. I brush my hair quickly leaving it wavy. Good enough for me.

I skip out of the bathroom to the bedroom. Megan isn't in here so I go to the kitchen. I am starving!

"I found a costume!" Megan carries the laptop to the kitchen. "We have to pick it up on our way to the concert. They had two left so I bought them. The concert will be recorded anyways."

I grab a water from the fridge. "You're going to do the carrot dance with me?"

"How does one do the carrot dance?" Megan asks.

I haven't thought about that yet. "I don't know. I figured I would just start dancing. Go with whatever song they are singing."

"Well, it will be a blast." Megan grabs her shoulder bag. "Ready to go? We have a car waiting downstairs for us."

I link arms with my best friend and skip to the door. "We're off to see the wizard." I start.

"The wonderful wizard of Oz!" She sings back.

••••

AUTHOR'S Note:

Two chapters in one day! I decided to do two because the last chapter was short.

If you have any crazy dares that you think she should do. Comment and tell me!

Thank you for everyone that has become a fan, liked this story, or added this story to your reading list! It means so much to me! I really appreciate everything! I almost have 10,000 views on my story! I honestly never expected my story to be this big. Thank you all!