Chapter 34

"I can't believe we are doing this." Megan stares at the giant plastic bags holding our carrot costumes.

We had to sneak in without the guys seeing us. Which is really hard because each one would show up randomly. Megan and I finally hid our costumes in the room where all the stylists hang out. They thought our idea was genius and decided to help us out.

"Well, you better believe it." I say pulling her out of the room. "The guys are probably wondering where we are."

"This is going to be so much fun!" Megan exclaims.

"What's going to be fun?" Niall voice comes from behind us.

Megan and I freeze. Please tell me he didn't hear us. That would ruin everything.

Megan turns around first. "We were talking about how much fun it will be to see you guys in concert."

Nice save.

"Are you guys going to be out in the crowd?" Niall walks up to us.

"Of course." I answer quickly. "Where are the guys?"

"Getting ready. The show is in a hour." He answers leading the way.

"There are so many fans outside. I think I counted twenty seven posters that said marry me Irish man." I tell him.

Niall burst out laughing. "I'll have to look for them tonight."

"I saw one that said I went gay for One Direction." Megan laughs as we walk in the dressing room.

"What?" I laugh. "How did I miss that one?"

The guys spin around to look at us. They are all in their signature outfits like always. I swear that is the only thing they wear. I need to take them shopping while we are here in Miami. Maybe we can do that tomorrow. If they aren't too tired.

"I tried to tell you, but the fans were screaming too loudly." Megan plops down on the couch reaching for a snack on the table.

"When did you guys get here?" Harry asks straightening his blazer collar.

Megan pops a chip in her mouth. "Thirty minutes ago. We got lost a few times." She lies easily.

"Ready for your concert?" I walk up to Louis and fix his hair. He had one piece sticking straight out.

"Always." Louis grins. "Are you going to watch us?"

Megan smirks. "The entire time."

"Good." Harry sits down next to Megan. "It would be bad if my girlfriend wasn't there to support me." He leans in to kiss her.

Ahh crap! I forgot to be mad at her! I was caught up thinking about the carrot thing. Dang. I'll just have to come up with something else. We could form a secret alliance. There's no rules against that. Actually, there are zero rules all together.

"What's your song line up?" I ask the guys.

"We're starting off with Up All Night." Zayn speaks up.

"Then we go to Stole My Heart, What Makes You Beautiful, Another World, Moments, and One Thing." Niall finishes grabbing a handful of candy.

The door opens up and a petite blonde girl sticks her head in. "You guys need to go get ready." She says waving them after her.

"Good luck." I kiss Liam quickly.

"What about me?" Louis pouts.

I kiss Louis's cheek. "Better?" I ask him.