Chapter 25

I pull my blanket tighter around me. I'm so cold. I roll over on my bed to get comfortable. A breath fans over my face. I open my eyes to see who it is. I jump back when I see Louis's face inches from mine. What the heck?

"How do you feel?" He says once he sees I'm awake.

"Terrible. Why are you so close?" I whisper. Great. My throat hurts now.

"I was told to watch you while everyone else went to the store." He answers.

"Louis what are you doing?" Zayn walks in the living room.

"Watching her like I was told too." Louis points at me.

"Liam told us to watch her, not stare at her." Zayn walks over to me. He places a hand on my forehead. "You still feel hot. What do you want to drink?"

"I'm not thirsty." I croak. My throat is killing me.

Louis jumps up off the floor. "I'll make you some tea!"

Didn't I just say I wasn't thirsty? Oh well. Hot tea sounds pretty good right now.

"Where did Liam go?" I sit up a little on the couch. My head doesn't hurt as much. It would be a good time to go to the bathroom. I pull the blanket off of me.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asks me.

"Bathroom." I stand up and feel my head start to pound. Ugh. I thought it went away.

I reach out to grab Zayn. He grabs my shoulder to steady me. "Let me carry you."

I shake my head. "No. I'll walk."

I manage to walk to the bathroom by myself. Once I do my business, I wash my hands and look in the mirror. I look terrible. My hair is all over the place. I grab my hairbrush and get out all my knots. I brush my teeth before heading back for the living room.

Zayn was waiting patiently by the door for me. I hope he finds a good girlfriend. He is such a sweetheart. He helps me back to the couch.

"How much sugar do you want?" Louis sets a mug on the table with a thing of sugar. "One? Two? Three?" I nod my head to the last one. He drops three cubes of sugar in my mug.

"Do you have any milk?" I grab the mug. Louis runs back to the kitchen.

The suite door opens and Harry and Niall walk in with a bunch of plastic bags. Megan follows in behind them and then Liam. They set the bags in the kitchen.

"She's awake!" Louis shouts coming back in the living room. He pours some milk in my tea for me. I stir it up and take a sip. Mm. That takes good. Nice and hot.

"How do you feel?" Megan and Liam ask simultaneously.

"As good as I look." I set my tea back down.

"You feel beautiful?" Liam sits down next to me.

I turn to glare at him. "Terrible. I feel terrible." I correct him. He must be crazy to think I look good right now. I saw what I looked like in the bathroom. I look horrible.

"Are you hungry?" Megan sits on the opposite couch. "Soup?"

"No." I wrinkle my nose. Food sounds disgusting right now.

"You need to eat something." Megan says.

"I'm not hungry." I curl back up in the couch. "You guys don't need to take care of me. I'll be fine. Go out or something. Go to that one restaurant Niall loves so much."

"We're not leaving you." Niall speaks up.

"Your tour starts soon. Go pack." I wave them off.

Harry sits down next to Megan. "Are you trying to get rid of us?"

I shrug my shoulders and close my eyes. "I don't want you to get sick."

"That's the last thing I'm worried about." Liam comments.

"Let's watch a movie!" Louis runs over to the tv.

"We bought a few movies while we were out today. Comedy or horror?" Harry gets up from the couch.

"Comedy. My throat hurts. I don't want to scream." I cuddle up to the pillow.

Harry hands the movie to Louis. Louis puts the movie in and jumps on the couch. Niall and Zayn lean up against my couch. Megan and Harry are cuddling on the other couch. I want to cuddle with someone. Liam sits down on the opposite end of the couch away from me. Looks like that won't happen.

Louis glances over his shoulder and winks at me. "Liam if you don't cuddle with your girlfriend, I will." Louis tells him. Did he read my mind?

"He doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable." Megan speaks up not looking away from the tv. How does she know that?

"Fine." Louis stands up. "Slide over!" He starts to lay down.

"I don't think so." Liam pushes Louis away from me. Louis grins and winks at me again.

Liam lays down behind me. I throw the blanket over him. He wraps his arms around my waist. Much better. I grab his one arm and pull it tighter against me.

The movie starts and I recognize it as Grown Ups. I love this movie. It's so funny. My eyes start to drift closed. I cuddle deeper in Liam's chest.

•••••

AUTHOR'S Note:

So...What do you guys think so far? I've been getting a lot of people adding my story to their reading lists. I just wanted to say thank you! It means so much that you guys are enjoying this story. Also, thank you to everyone for fanning and liking my stories!

Please, please, please COMMENT!