Chapter 59

"Tori, you need to eat something." Zayn walks over to me, by Liam's bed.

Liam still hasn't woken up yet. It's eleven in the morning. I stayed by his side all night hoping he would wake up. He never did. His body must be worn out from the surgery and everything. I've dozed off a few times during the night. Then I'd wake up a few minutes later.

"I'm not hungry." I reply, staring at Liam's pale face.

"You need to eat something." Zayn sets a hand on my shoulder. "The nurses will tell us when he wakes up."

I turn my head to look at Zayn. All the guys are standing behind him. "I'm not hungry." I repeat.

"Tori, he's not going to wake up with you staring at him." Megan tells me. "Just come to the cafeteria with us."

"I'm not hungry." I glare at her. "You would be in this same position if it was Harry."

"Of course, but I would make sure I eat something." Megan tries to persuade me to go with them.

Does she not understand that I don't want to go with them? I'd rather stay here and wait for Liam to wake up. They can go off and enjoy their lunch. I don't care. I'm staying here with my boyfriend. I want to be here when he wakes up.

"Just get me a granola bar or something." I snap, wanting them to leave me alone.

Megan frowns. "Okay." She whispers, walking out of the room.

Great. I just snapped at my best friend. I'm such an idiot. I'll have to apologize to her later.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Zayn asks me.

"No." I shake my head. "Go get some lunch."

"Call us if he wakes up." Louis says from the doorway.

"I would, but those two stupid security guards broke it." I remind them.

Now I have to buy a new phone. I should make that money come from their wallets. They were the ones that made it fall out of my hand and shatter on the ground. They should be the ones to buy me a new phone. Preferably, a phone that costs a lot of money. They broke my phone and left a huge bruise on my arm.

"Use mine." Harry hands me his IPhone.

"Thanks." I grab the phone with my free hand. "Now, you guys go eat. I'll call you if he wakes up."

Louis and Harry walk out of the room leaving Zayn behind. "You need to eat."

"I know." I look back at Liam. "When he wakes up, I will."

"He's going to be okay." Zayn kisses my forehead.

"I just hate seeing him like this." I whisper, tears building in my eyes again.

"We all do." Zayn agrees walking out of the room. He shuts the door behind him.

"Come on, Liam." I squeeze his hand gently. "You need to wake up. I miss your voice. I hate seeing you like this."

A tear rolls down my cheek for the third time this morning. I just wish he would wake up. I can't stand seeing him like this. It breaks my heart to see him hooked up to all of these machines. I hate knowing their is absolutely nothing I can do.

The door creaks open. My head snaps up to see who just walked in. A male nurse walks in the room, wearing red scrubs and carrying a clipboard. A stethoscope is wrapped around his neck. He has short black hair and blue eyes.

Any normal girl would be drooling over him. Not me, though. My guy is laying in this hospital bed.

"Hello." He smiles at me. "My name is Josh. I'm just checking to see how he is doing."