Chapter 44

"I'm cold!" I complain rubbing my legs trying to get warm.

"We told you not to wear shorts on the plane." Zayn states next to me.

"But it's going to be hot in LA. While you guys are sweating in your jeans, I'll be nice and comfortable." I explain.

"Then you should have brought a jacket." Liam pulls me into his side.

Ah. He is so warm. Why do I need a jacket when I have a perfectly warm boyfriend right here?

"I'm sorry, but I was only half awake this morning. A certain person decided to keep me up all night." I glare at the back of Louis's chair.

"He kept us all awake." Megan mumbles from the row of seats in front of us.

"I couldn't fall asleep. I didn't think it was far that I was wide awake and you were all sleeping." Louis says from the seats in front of us.

"I think that is perfectly fair!" Zayn argues.

I pat Zayn's shoulder. "Down boy." I laugh.

Zayn sighs. "Sorry. I'm just tired."

"We all are." Liam leans his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes.

"I'm not." Louis laughs.

"Shut up, Louis. It's all your fault we are tired." Megan snaps at him.

Everyone is so cranky. We really need to sleep before we land in LA. I don't think it would be best for us to meet the cast when we are all exhausted and cranky.

Louis thought it would be funny to keep us awake all night with him. Every time one of us would fall asleep, Louis would take his phone and use the air horn. He would put it right by our ears and turn the volume way up. It was absolutely terrible.

We couldn't even lock ourselves in the bedrooms. Louis would pick the locks. How he learned how to do that? No idea. But he did it every time.

"We need to get some sleep before we land." Niall speaks up.

"I'll let you sleep now." Louis looks over the seat at the four of us.

"How sweet of you." I reply sarcastically.

"Excuse me, miss." Liam stops a flight attendant who was walking by.

"Yes?" She smiles down at him. She looks to be in her mid thirties. Her name tag says Rachael.

"Could we get some pillows and blankets?" Liam asks her.

"Of course." She turns and heads for the middle of the plane.

There is barely anyone in first class. It's pretty quiet, too. The only other people in here are four business men. Thank you Simon for giving us first class tickets. I must thank you again when I see you.

"Are we going straight to the ICarly set?" Niall asks eating his cookies he got when we boarded the plane.

The flight attendant comes back with the pillows and blankets. Liam grabs them from her and thanks her. He passes the two other blankets down. I hand them to Zayn and Niall.

"Simon said he was going to be meeting us at the airport." Liam hands me a pillow. "Then we are heading to the ICarly set."

I grab the blanket out of Liam's hand and pull it over us. Were these blankets heated? They are so warm. I push my seat back and lay my head on the pillow. Not as comfy as the hotel bed, but pretty close.

Liam puts his seat back and pulls me close to him. One blanket. Good idea. I bury my face in his chest and shut my eyes.

"Excuse me, ma'am." The flight attendant comes back to us. What does she want? "Could you slide back over to your seat?"

"No." I shake my head with my eyes still closed.

"It's for your safety." She tries again.

"I think so. I feel pretty safe now." I disagree with her.

"It's the rules." Rachael argues with me.

"Just leave them alone." Harry tells her. "If you have a problem talk to Simon Cowell."

Awh. Thanks Harry.

"Is he on the plane?" She asks him rudely.

Ooh. Flight attendant has some attitude.

"No, but you can call him if you want." Zayn challenges her. "I have his number right here."

When I open my eyes, I see the flight attendant has left us alone. "You guys are the best." I smile at Zayn.

"We know. Now shut up. I need my sleep." Harry says from in front of us. His chair tips back allowing him to lay down.

*

"Tori, we're in LA. Wake up." Liam's voice enters my dream.

Why do I hear Liam? He's not in my dream. I just stage dived at a Paramore concert.

"Come on, Tori." I hear Megan say. "Everyone is already off the plane."

"Just pick her up." Harry tells Liam.

"Then the paparazzi will think she's hurt or something." Liam shakes me gently.

"Go away." I mumble reaching for the blanket. Where did my blanket go? Did they take it away from me? Now that's just rude.

"Or they will think you are the sweetest boyfriend ever for carrying your girlfriend." Megan suggests. "That's really your only choice. If you completely wake her up now then she will be extremely cranky."

She knows me too well.

"Alright. Harry can you hand me my backpack?" Liam asks him. I hear a loud zipping noise. "Help me put my jacket on her. I don't want the cameras to wake her up."

Someone pulls me forward and holds me still. Well, this isn't comfortable. I just want to sleep. Is that too much to ask for? They manage to get the jacket on me and zip it up. Someone puts the hood over my head.

"Stop messing with me." I slap someone's hand.

"Ouch!" Niall yelps. "I was fixing the hood."

"I thought she was asleep!" Louis says.

"Alright. Let's get going. Simon probably thinks we got attacked by the paparazzi." Liam picks me up in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my head in his neck. Liam starts walking off the plane.

A bunch of loud screaming makes me flinch into Liam's chest. Sounds like their are a lot of fans here.

"Hey!" Louis shouts getting their attention. The screaming dies down. "As you can see here. Tori fell asleep on the plane." He says in a normal tone.

"She didn't get any sleep last night and she is really tired." Zayn informs them.

"We would appreciate it if you didn't scream or be too loud. We don't want her to wake up." Niall joins in.

"If you guys stay quiet we promise to do another video as soon as we can. So, start sending in your questions in on our twitters." Harry says.

This guys truly are the best. I definitely owe them for this.

"Thank you for this." Liam pulls me closer. Liam starts moving again. "Oh, we really like those dares you are making Tori do. Keep coming up with them." Liam begins walking again.

"Tori is so lucky. She has the sweetest boyfriend ever." A girl mumbles as we walk past.

I couldn't agree with her more. I snuggle deeper into Liam's chest and smile to myself.