Santa

Lucas' POV

Riley and I were walking through the mall the week after Black Friday. The calm after the storm had settled in and the two of us were enjoying our day shopping for the rest of the Clique Six.

"What do you think we should get Smackle?" I ask as we walk towards the center of the mall. I don't get a response so I squeeze her hand but still nothing. I look up at my girlfriend and find her gaze fixated on something.

I drag my gaze to follow hers and furrow my eyebrows when I notice her attention has been stolen by Santa. "Um Riles" I chuckle making her finally turn her head to look at me.

"I'm sorry. What?" she chuckles making me smile. Sometimes she was too fucking cute for her own good.

"Were you enthralled by Santa or a hot elf whose ass I need to kick?" I ask making her giggle.

"You know how in the cheesy movies the boy and the girl always go to the mall and one of them begs the other to sit on Santa's lap?" she asks. I chuckle, nodding my head.

"You mean like in the movie you made me watch last night?" I laugh making her shoot me a playful glare.

"I wanna do that. I wanna have a goofy picture of me and my boyfriend sitting on Santa's lap."

"You're such a dork you know that princess?" I tease making her giggle as she tugs on my hand.

"Please Lucas."

I smile, knowing that I'm going to give in. It was impossible to say no to Riley.

"Fine" I concede making a smile pull at her lips as she claps and jumps up and down victoriously.

"Yay" she squeals as she grabs my hand and pulls me towards the line.

As we wait I spot Missy and Charlie walking hand in hand and groan. I knew if they spotted us they'd come over and say something to get Riley riled up. I look over at my girlfriend and smile as I grab her waist and pull her lips to mine.

She gasps at the sudeen action but closes her lips over mine, kissing me back with an equal amount of enthusiasm. After a minute or so I pull back and look past her and luckily my plan worked.

The two were nowhere to be seen. "What was the for?" she giggles, her cheeks bright red.

"Nothing" I lie. "Just love you a lot" I add honestly making a grin spread across her face.

"Next" a woman dressed as an elf says. I look and notice that she's referring to us. I chuckle as I grab Riley's hand and pull her towards Santa.

"Ho ho ho" he bellows as we walk up to him. "A couple I presume."

"Yep" I smile as I gaze at Riley lovingly. We settle in on his lap and Santa turns to Riley to ask what she wants for Christmas. She giggles as she leans in and whispers what she wants before the man turns to me and asks me the same.

I shrug, looking past him at Riley and smiling. "Nothing. I got everything I need."

"Say Rudolph" the photographer exclaims making us laugh as she snaps the picture.