In the Air

Riley's POV

"I hate planes" I remind my boyfriend for the millionth time since we planned this trip.

I was going with Lucas to Texas to meet his parents for Thanksgiving. While I should he nervous about meeting my probable future in laws I was more worried about our plane crashing.

"Princess it's gonna be fine" Lucas assures me as he leads me to our seats. "Planes are even safer than cars and we ride in those every day."

"Yes but cars are closer to the ground."

"Riles everything is going to be fine" he insists as we sit down. He gives me the aisle while he takes the window.

"Can you shut that please?" I plead as I glance out the window at the runway. The less I was met with the reality of flying the bettet this flight was going to be.

"Sure" he replies, twisting in his seat to shut the blind. "Relax sweetheart" he says softly as he takes my hand in his.

I take a long, deep breath to try and calm myself but it's no use. I can't breathe and all I know for sure is I want off this plane. "I need to go" I say quickly as I try to stand up but Lucas tightens his grip on my hand and shakes his head.

"We're about to take-off. Just close your eyes and breathe princess."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Are we almost there?" I ask hopefully making Lucas chuckle as he shakes his head.

"Sorry princess but not even close" he replies carefully. "You feeling any better?"

"No" I reply bluntly. "I just. I need something to occupy my head with."

He smirks as he stands up and reaches out for my hand. "What are you doing?"

"Come on" he smirks as he pulls me up and quickly leads me down the aisle to the bathroom. He pushes me inside before slamming the door behind us and pushing me roughly against it.

"Ah" I groan as my back throbs. "Lucas" I warn.

"Hm?" he hums. "Something wrong?"

"We are not doing this" I giggle as I wrap my arms around his neck while he picks me up by the thighs.

"Why?" he whispers as he grinds himself against me. I moan at the contact he makes in just the right spot. "You need to busy your mind and I want you."

I blush at his blunt words and sigh. "Fine" I concede. "But we have to be quick. People might need this bathroom."

"Yea yea" he brushes off as he hikes up my dress and pushes my panties to the side while I unbuckle his jeans and push them down. "Ready?"

"Yes" I nod enthusiastically before he thrusts upwards causing a moan to fall from my lips as my back arches against the door.

"Um hello. You've been in there forever. Hurry up" an annoying voice shrills from outside the door. Lucas picks up the pace and before long my body is trembling as I'm tipped over the edge.

I feel him spill into me a few seconds later before pulling out and setting me back on my feet.

"Feel better?" Lucas asks hopefully as we fix our clothes. I nod causing a smile to pull at his lips. "Good" he smirks before opening the door.

"Took you long en-." The girl's shrill voice is cut off when her eyes land on Lucas and the breath is knocked out of me when I recognize her.

"Missy?" I ask in shock.

Her eyes widen as she looks between the two of us. "Riley Matthews?" she scoffs. "Wow. You've changed a bit since high school" she smirks as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Let's get back to our seats princess" Lucas insists as he places his hand on my back.

"Glady" I scoff as I brush past Mossy with Lucas by my side. Lucas sits first before I file in beside him. "I can't believe we ran into her" I shake my head in disbelief.

"Who cares" Lucas waves off as he places his hand on my thigh. "Let's just enjoy Thanksgiving."

"Mkay" I hum. "I love you."

"I love you too princess."