"No, I want to stay here for as long as you want. How long we'll be here?"

"One week enough for you?"

"Yes, it is."

I stood on my tiptoe and kissed his cheek. I basked at the freedom to touch him. We resumed our walk; I'm thinking of what he had told me. I knew he was rich, but to own properties around the world? To be able to fly to these places at the drop of a hat; to enter foreign counties without going through the red tape-without as much as stopping for the required bureaucracy.

Raphael's phone rang, and I let go of his arm, walking on my own to the beach. The feeling of sand on my bare feet was sensational; the breeze whipped my hair, the sound of birds, the isolation, and the calmness was the epitome of nature at its best. It was peaceful and quiet.

I turned back to look at Raphael, who was standing at the far distance, with his hands in his pant pockets, watching me with such an intense look that I felt flush.

"What?" she managed to whisper and motion.

He didn't say a word; he just continued to pin me in place with the same scorching look. Suddenly, I started to walk towards him, almost running. He held out his arm like he understood the urgency I felt to be in his arms. I jumped inelegantly to his arms, and he grabbed me to him, burying his face on my hair. "What are you doing to me, cara" he growled. I thought whatever he felt for me was fair, considering I loved him.

He put me on my feet, lowered his face to mine until everything blurred. I forgot the beautiful beach, the sound of birds, the feeling of my feet on the sand, the peaceful, quiet surrounding. Everything, except Raphael's mouth at my temple, down to my cheek, the velvet brush against my chin, easing my head, kissing my neck gently -one of his hands brushing my right nipple. I moaned, arching my back to give him more space to touch, kiss, and do whatever he wanted with me.

He kissed every part of my face before settling on my lips. I swayed, feeling drunk, and he immediately caught and held me firmly against his body, still kissing me, nudging my lips apart to kiss my mouth. "Raphael," I moaned. He tasted divine, my fingers slid into his hair, pulling and holding his head tight over mine, and I heard a groan come from deep in his throat.

Encouraged by his groan, I moved my lips to his throat; I imagined he felt the same way I did every time he kissed mine. He moaned, and I was right; he liked it. I moved my lips to his cheek, I was too short of reaching his eyes, and I felt disappointed, but Raphael carried and laid me on the beautiful grass. I was still fully dressed to feel the cold, but I don't think I could have felt it anyway, considering the heat that emanated from our bodies.

He rolled me over him, giving up all the power. "Okay, cara, you're now the leader of this dance." I could have been embarrassed, confused, or clueless on what to do, but I wasn't. I knew a little of what to do. Raphael had shown me, so I started with his forehead, his eyes, cheek, the corner of his lips, and mouth.

Abruptly I started pulling up his shirt from his pants, unbuttoning the small button on his shaky hands. "Damn cara, this feels so damn good," he whispered hoarsely, helping me to unbutton his shirt, slowly his chest revealed all hard muscle and tanned skin. Then he suddenly roughly started on my clothes, removing them one by one but my jeans. Bemused, I had let him but.

One of his long legs was between mine; he shifted me a little, removing my bra. We were both naked from the waist, he bent, brushing his mouth over the very tip of my breast; I trembled all over. "You feel amazing, cara," He breathed. As he spoke, he put his mouth over my other breast. I felt the moist warmth wash over me, and I arched to give him further access to my body.