83

Louis pov

Waking up beside the man of my dreams is something that i love so much. His smile brightens up my day as soon as i wake up. "How'd you sleep love" Harry said. "Really good do you want to know what i dreamt about" I asked.

"Let me guess" Harry said. "It was you daddy, you were soaking wet under a waterfall i walked over to you and kissed you" I said. "That sounds like a lovely dream baby" Harry said. Kissing my cheek, getting up and leaving me alone in the bed.

"Where are you going" I asked. "I'm going to make the kids breakfast" Harry said. Watching him get dressed was my 2nd favorite thing. "Like what you see baby" Harry asked. "I do daddy" I said. wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you" I said. "I love you too baby" He said. turning me around i was sat on the counter. "What should we do for Christmas" I asked. "I think we should spend it here for a change invite the whole family over it will be great" He said. "I like that idea daddy" I said. "I'm glad" He said.

"Let's go check on the kids i bet there starving" I said. "You might want to put something on" He said. "Why" I said. "Your naked i or you don't want to scar our kids for life now do we" He said. "Fine where's your robe" I said. "Right there" Harry said. Throwing a robe on and followed my sexy husband downstairs.

"Well well well look who's finally up" Isak said. "What i'm not catching this" Alpha said. "You moron's you two over slept it's 4:30 which mean's it's dinner time honestly i don't think you two are good parents i would rather live with my real dad than stay here another day" Isak said. "Where is this attitude coming from young man" Alpha said. I saw something in the boy's presence he didn't look right.

"Tell me what happened to my father" Isak asked. Silence fell between them, both being Alpha's this wouldn't end well. "Vi, Triston let's leave them be" I said. "No they can stay let them watch how cowardly their father is" Isak said. "Don't do this" I mouthed to myself.

"Dad i'm scared" Violet said. "I am to love" I said. Not knowing what will happen. "Luna" Alpha said. Turing around, His eye's were a dark green almost black with a hint of anger in his veins. "Take the kids out of this house you with them" Alpha said. I could see my reflection in his eye's he could break any minute.

Just when we were about to leave two guards stepped in front of it. "Let us go" I said. "Ah Well done my dear boy I see my plan worked all along" A familiar voice said. "Carlisle i thought you were in prison" Alpha said.

"Thanks to this one here he helped me with my escape it was all his plan" Carlisle said. "Why would you do this we are family we took you in" Alpha said. "My father would've wanted this he's the reason i joined him" Isak said. "Your dad wouldn't have wanted this don't you understand" Alpha said. "How do you know" Isak asked.

"I don't want you do end up like me" Edward said. Everyone turned around he took off his helmet. "Hello brother" Alpha said. "Father" Isak said. "Don't listen to him he used me he manipulates people i learned that the hard way" Edward said. "

"That's nonsense i would never do that" Carlisle said. "Is it because my dear boy is pure bullshit and we aren't in the Gatsby era and you know what i have to say about that" Edward said. Pulling out a gun and fired straight at Carlisle's head. "You should've been dead a long time ago asshole" Edward said.

Edward pulled the trigger, Carlisle hit the ground. "Now if anyone else wants to die tonight i suggest you leave now and never speak of this ever" Edward said. The guards took the corpse with them. once they left all our attention went to Edward.

"Your probably wondering where I've been" Edward said. Silence fell between us and him. "Well i left the country, Italy is were i fled to, I was there during your vow renewals but you didn't see me i didn't want to be seen, More like i wanted to be isolated from everyone and everything so i went to America and stayed in a apartment in New York while i was there i met a Omega who is sweet as can be her name is Izzy or Isabella" Edward said. "When can we met her" I asked.

Edward turned around and opened the door revealing a 5'1 brown hair with hazel eyes. "Hey love I'd like you to meet someone" Edward said. "Hi everyone I'm Isabella or Izzy it's nice to meet you all" Isabella said. Edward pressed a kiss on her right temple. "Isn't she perfect" Edward said. He was all smiles he couldn't keep his eyes off of her he was in love. But deep down he was still mourning his first love Lanai.

Enjoy comment and vote xoxo xoxo