68

Harry's pov

Driving home was something I looked forward to all day. I had to get out of that office and see my beautiful Luna and children. Tonight was also special because it was our wedding anniversary. We've been married for two years now. I had to make this one special, I don't want to screw it up like Luna's 18th birthday. I still feel bad for hiring that clown that looked like Pennywise. Violet took him to see it and now he hates clowns.

"Hey baby" I said. "Hi daddy I missed you" Luna said. "Well I have something exciting for us tonight" I said. "What is it daddy" Luna asked. "Go get dressed up all pretty for me and will go" I said. Kissing his lips. Luna rushed upstairs.

While he was upstairs I went to check on Eddie. "Eddie are you down here buddy" I asked. When I was down the steps I saw Edward was in a corner. "Why was I brought back to life" Edward asked. Silence fell between us. "TELL ME" Edward shouted. "I don't know alright dammit I guess things happen for a reason that we don't know why they do" I said.

Edward looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Kill me" Edward said. "What" I asked. "Kill me I don't want to live anymore this world is perfectly fine with me in it" Edward said. "Edward don't say that you don't know what your talking about" I said. "I do and I already tried" Edward said. Pills were scattered around where he was sitting.

"Edward why did you try to OD" I asked. "Just end it already I don't want to go on another day" Edward said. "Look at me you have a son who loves you and me and Marcel along with Violet and Triston we are a family we will miss you to much if you end it off now" I said. "Can I see him my son is he here" Edward asked. I nodded, "yes he is want to come with me" I asked. Edward followed me up the stairs to find Isak.

"Isak you remember your dad" I asked. He nodded, "Of course" Isak said. "Well he would like to speak with you would you like that" I asked. "Yes" Isak said. "Ed come in here" I said. Edward walked in and saw Isak. "Hi son" Edward said. "I'm going to leave you two alone to catch up" I said. "No don't go please" Edward said. "It's ok I'll be right outside the door" I said. Shutting the door.
-------------------------

Minutes I walked into the bedroom. Stopping in my tracks while looking out the window. All I could feel was neglected love to my Luna. It feels like we haven't seen each other in ages.

A presence entered the room. Turning around I saw my Luna. I could still see the sadness that was lingering in his eyes. The loss of the baby hit all of us pretty hard.

"Baby" I said. Luna said nothing as he sat on the bed. "Talk to me baby" I asked. Still nothing Luna's eyes were bloodshot red from the tears. "I miss daisy" Luna said. "I know baby" I said. "I just want to get away from this place" Luna said. "We will I promise" I said. "What do you mean" Luna asked. "I'm going to take care of this little Carlisle situation once and for all" I said.

Getting up from the bed and got in my car driving off to the ABO office. In the drive way was Carlisle car. Pulling out my gun from the back and stashing it away from the back. "Bring it on mother fucker" I said. Before closing the door.

Getting to the Alpha office within minutes. As I walked in blood was on the walls. "Carlisle I know your here" I said. "Ah my dear boy what brings you here" Carlisle asked. "Cut the dear boy shit we all know it's a fucking act" I said.

"Is this your way of getting revenge on me for killing your baby" Carlisle asked. "No" I said. "Oh it is I can see it in your eyes all that anger you have up inside you that's all towards me did I cause you to get angry that's very unprofessional I would never" Carlisle said.

I began running towards him but I was stopped by two strong arms. "Well done my boy" Carlisle said. "You got hulk on your team now how lovely" I said. "Who you calling hulk" Nate said. "And he's dumb like shrek that's a bonus" I said. A fist met my cheek leaving me with a black eye.

"Is that the best you got" I asked. "Looks like the mouse wants to play with the cat" Carlisle said. "Bring it on mother fucker" I said.

Punching Nate in the face while slamming Carlisle into the wall. "You kill me the whole world will know who took down Mr Carlisle do you really want riots irrupting in this peaceful city and the safety of your Luna and kids" Carlisle said. "Don't you fucking touch him" I said. "I already did, the way he moans under my touch is amazing" Carlisle said.

"You sick bastard" I said. "You wouldn't kill me even if you wanted to" Carlisle said. "Think again" I said. Pressing the gun to his head. "You kill me I kill what you love" Carlisle said.

Turning around I saw a terrified Luna being held at gunpoint.

Daddy

TO BE CONTINUED BWHAHAHAHA

I didn't feel like the early update was good enough so I edited it. Enjoy xoxo xoxo see y'all on Thursday