31

Harry's pov

After our little rendezvous Luna and I had we decided to head back to the house to give Fletcher a break for the night. Since he is a married man with a pregnant Omega.

"Got everything Luna" I said. "Yes daddy" Luna said. "That's my Luna" I said. Kissing his cheek. Walking out of the penthouse and going to the elevators. Our hands intertwined as we waited for the Elevator.

Feeling a little squeeze coming from my Luna meant he loved me without saying it. Squeezing his hand back made him blush. "You sap" Luna said. "God I love ya" I said. Pressing a light kiss on his lips. Pulling away when the elevator door opened. Luckily no one was in the elevator at the time being it was midnight.

Getting to the car and driving home was so quiet. Once Luna hit the seat of the car he crashed in sleep. Leaving him looking so adorably sickening. Because I couldn't look at him fondly while driving I ain't dying today no no no boo boo.

Pulling up to the house and cradling Luna in my arms as he slept was probably the easiest and hardest thing ever. For one I was tired and didn't drop him and two I was tired and didn't want to drop my baby.

Looking around I noticed everything was turned off so guessing Fletcher spent the night and is now sleeping in the guest room. So walking upstairs to our room I place my Luna on the bed undressing him and putting on a shirt. Same with me I changed as well. Then finally getting under the covers and snuggling up to my Luna.

The next day

The next morning I woke up to a knock at the front door. I got up to see who it was. Opening the door it was Blythe. "Blythe what are you doing here" I asked. "The city has gone mad ever since you killed Edward the ABO government doesn't know what to do" Blythe said. "Come in and let's talk this out" I said. Closing the door and walked into the kitchen. "Fletcher we need you for this" I yelled. Fletcher came out of his room when I said that. "What's happened" Fletcher asked. "The city of London has gone mad" Blythe said.

"Oh I know that's why I left" Fletcher said. "Am I the only one who doesn't know about this" I asked. They both nodded. "Ok someone catch me up" I asked. "Ok ever since you killed Edward the whole Government is mad and looking for a leader to lead the people again" Fletcher said. "So what's the plan here" I asked. "We the people of London want you to lead us" Blythe said. "Me I can't lead I have two kids I have to care for and my Luna" I said. "Come on sir we all voted and everyone wants you to lead us" Fletcher said. "I never pictured myself as a leading man I'm not meant for that" I said.

"Who was the one to lead the entire Alpha army and take down all the Anti's including the leader" Blyth said. "I was but what's the point any Alpha can do that" I said. "Think again sir I've seen other Alpha's cowering like little girls around these things but when it comes to you it's way different" Fletcher said. "You guys think I can do this" I asked. "Yes we all think you can do this" Blythe said.

"I'll do it" I said.

Sorry about the chapter being so late I'm lazy as hell during the summer so yeah.

What do you think about Harry becoming the Alpha Leader.

Thoughts on what Luna might say

Vote and comment